missing u

"why are you so afraid of losing when nothing in this world belongs to you?"

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

Katsuki's PoV

he nagged me for the next hour, do you know how much i could've done with my life in that time?

our fight on my mind as music bounced in my ears, my tie loose and eyes on the ground.

i tried using my words but even when i did they ended up getting twisted getting her even more mad, i needed her to at least try to understand.

i tried something i'd never do and ended up fucking it up even more.

everything around me had felt black and white without her, i didn't know what to feel.

my hands were shaking with anger and confusion plus me using my quirk so roughly earlier made it even worse.

i opened my phone and read my notifications, seeing one of the group chats were filled with notifications.

DA GUYSSSS‼️😈👻
99+ notifications!

sparkplug⚡️
ALL I ASKED
WAS IF U GUYS WANTED
TO PLAY COD😒
is this the reaction i get
for wanting to play with my
friends?

tape guy🥸
no ones mad, u said it weird

sparkplug⚡️
i said, and i quote,
"do you guys wanna play w
me?"

firecrotch🔥
idk, that was kinda weird

do you shitheads ever shut up?

tape guy🥸

how bakugo felt saying that

imagine thinking ur funny

tape guy🥸
imagine getting no bitches?😂

come outside.

tape guy🥸
bros telling me to come
outside💀

sparkplug⚡️
ok chill before he blows
ur house up in ur sleep,
we're getting on COD whether
u want to or not🙎🏻‍♂️ u included
Bakugo.

i do whatever the hell
i want

•••

i was beating on my controller, yelling at some piece of shit who's been killing me over and over.

everything was pissing me off, and if i couldnt train to get her off my mind, this was the next best thing and this guy was no exception.

everything i was feeling came straight onto him, and the rest were just listening.

it got so bad he left the game with broken words and a sniffles filling the mic.

"why'd you do that to him bro?" Denki spoke

"he deserved all of it."

"did he really?" he cringed

i'd been on the game with them for too long and i feel like I'm gonna blow them to pieces through the monitor, so before i destroyed mine, i got off.

i laid in my bed, arms behind my head and eyes closed.

so many failed attempts of trying to stop thinking of her, her lips, smile, her voice.

fuck, everything about her is enough to drive me crazy.

even when she was so mad at me, i felt her skin flush, she was still as pretty as ever.

i thought about the kiss that caused all this over and over again.

i thought about kissing her today and yesterday, and the day before that, even when i was actively trying to get her out of my head.

i know for a fact i'll be thinking about kissing her tomorrow, and the day after that, and more days after those days.

how i'll kiss her, i'll kiss her slowly, trace her lips with my fingers and remember every part of her even if its the last thing i'll do.

i'll kiss her in my room, the rain, on her doorstep.

i'll kiss her scars, her cheek, and her beautiful body that i still cant seem to get the feeling of out of my head.

i think about how much i'd love to kiss her again, feel her, and to feel only her... not anyone else, just her.

my phone was in my hand and my thumb hovered above the send button.

i almost didnt, but just hope alone that she would actually look at me without that sense of hatred for me again would keep me going.

i wanted to talk to her, correctly this time. and then maybe i would get to have her smile in my face again.

devilshit

come over?
delivered.

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

a/n

rlly short, but its a filler

dont forget to vote!