blowing off some steam

"can we start our friendship again? this time i promise not to fall in love with you

"can we start our friendship again? this time i promise not to fall in love with you."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

space...

space is what he asked me for.

and the lines between space and avoidance are starting to blur.

i've given him the space he asked for, he's had 3 weeks to think and frankly i can't live without him any longer.

either we're best friends who happen to know what each other taste like, or we're together, together-together or... we aren't anything, as much as it hurts to say that we'd just be two people who are in the same friend group.

and from what i've seen today i'm almost completely positive i seen him hiding behind a very perplexed Izuku, probably confused because the last time Bakugo touched him that wasn't exactly a punch or an act of violence was before he could remember.

that was an hour ago, its lunch now and he's actually across the entire cafeteria.

he's sitting there with many different girls at the table, no food or anything, just blanked out.

when he would usually be beyond pissed at this table im at right now, chopsticks in hand, with my food in his mouth.

i see him look up, scowl etched into his face, responding to his name to ultimately ignore what the girls said.

and how exactly do i know what he's doing at this very moment you may ask?

i paid Hakagure 20 dollars to sit over there and tell me everything.

its been almost a month and he hasnt even looked twice, i'm just worried and apparently my friends seen it written all over my face.

"you don't look so good" Denki pointed out, Mina elbowing him in his side for not actually helping

"yea, you barely touched your food." Kirishima said as he took some of my rice into his chopstick and stuck it in my face waiting for me to bite it. "if you wont eat it, i sure will."

"and if someone hurt your feelings i wont hesitate to beat their ass, you hear me?" Sero quickly jumped in

"you will not do any beating of the ass," i said as i took the rice from Kiri's chopstick "and look, im fine" i gave a wimp smile and hoped they believed it and if they didnt, then thats too damn bad because lunch had finally ended and i could go talk to Bakugo i'd seen trying to get away.