kisses, kisses, kisses

"we should love, but not fall in love

"we should love, but not fall in love. because everything that falls gets broken."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

Continued
"Kat," i called his name, a bit hesitant to say it,
"can uhm.." i felt my neck heat up with embarrassment, why am i acting like im asking the boy out on a fucking date? chillax.

"spit it out, im tired." he urged me

"can i stay over?"

his face looked at me curiously and attentively, carefully trying to read my face to figure out a reason for my nervousness.

he turned around to the door, grabbing his keys and unlocking it, he walked inside and walked inside of his house. when he noticed i wasn't walking inside with him he came back to the door.

"you coming in or not, i don't have all night."

i guess that was his way of saying i could stay, but i didn't have any clothes, so what the freak, man?

"i'll walk to my house real quick, so i can grab some clothes."

"don't worry about it," he said, completely dismissing me from walking back to my house. "your house is far, its dark, and you're tired. just text your mom that you're over here, i dont wanna hear her yelling at me 'cause we forgot to check in."

"and what about my clothes?" i queried

"just wear mine." he said almost as a statement, leaving no room for discussion even if i wouldn't have wanted to wear them.

he walked into the house with me trailing him like a little duckling, but i departed from him after i saw the refrigerator.

Mrs. Bakugo always had food or snacks in her fridge, and i was hungry after all that walking. i was tired.

i grabbed some fruit snacks and a juice and made my way to Kats room. who refrigerates fruit snacks? idunno, but they were actually kinda good this way, i wouldn't do it on my own but i definitely don't see anything wrong with it.

i walked into his room to find him with his shirt off, grabbing his towel and his rag to get into the shower. he looks so damn good, i nearly drooled.

i cracked open my juice and sat on his bed, scrolling through instagram and watching story's.

"i'll grab you some clothes when i get out." he walked into the bathroom, he left and went into the bathroom.