Round One. FIGHT!

"our hearts our monsters, thats why our ribs are cages

"our hearts our monsters, thats why our ribs are cages."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

after that stressful event that happened at lunch, school couldn't have gone any fucking slower. but now it was finally over.

i grabbed my bookbag off my chair and put my stuff on my desk into it, Katsuki had ran off to god knows where. he had taken his stuff so i guess we were gonna meet where we'd usually meet after school.

i walked up to Mr.Aizawa, who wasnt in his best of moods but hey, he looked hot when he was mad.

"Mr.Aizawa," he looked up at me, his gaze intense but his bags under his eyes almost clapping at the sudden movement. "uhhh, could me and Kat use the field?" i said with a hopeful smile.

"no." he said, flatout, straight to the point. i like that.

"i- what? why not?"

"well, what exactly are you doing with it?" he said, playing with the stubble on his face.

"you know exactly what we're about to do, dont act surprised."

he looked at you like you were crazy. "no, do that at home. and use a condom." he got up from his chair and started walking to the door.

my mouth gaped open. "MR.AIZAWA-" i cleared my throat so he didn't think i was yelling at him or anything and accidentally get myself expelled. "Mr.Aizawa, now you know we weren't about to do that." if i were any other shade, me and a tomato would've been twins.

"i don't know anything about what you two do." he laughed a bit and reached for the door handle.

"wait a second! to fight, we're using the field to fight. cmon man please, i know you're strict but damn are you really that strict?"

he laughed at my words, "will you stop bugging me about it if i say yes?"

"ehhh, maybe, depends on if i get to see you smile again."

he sighed, ignoring my shameless attempt at flirting. "go ahead, if you two break anything outside of the field. im expelling you and making taco bell give you a job to pay for the damages."

"but- Aizawa..."

"but- y/n" he mocked

"taco bell is one of the lowest paying fast food places out there." i pouted.