Ayeo?

"I am in awe with even the way you walk, and yet you seem to walk right past me

"I am in awe with even the way you walk, and yet you seem to walk right past me."

** this chapter does have some suggestive content! if you dont feel too comfortable reading it, it starts when you see '•••' it shouldnt have too much effect on the plot.**

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

class was over and done with and it was time for lunch now, i did what i usually would do and walked to the lunchroom and wait for Katsuki there since he would take his sweet ass time.

if i didn't text him every now and then to hurry the fuck up and come down to the lunchroom, this boy would let me starve before even thinking about coming here on his own.

i mean as hard as it is to believe— he had other friends outside of class 1-A, shit, i mean personality aside, he was too handsome for his own good, when his face wasn't scrunched up he had soft and delicate features.

he was absolutely BUILT, his training and hard work paid off, this boy is straight eye candy. the pros definitely outweigh the cons, and frankly by quite a lot.

before i basically started drooling thinking of Kats godlike of a physique, i was rudely interrupted with a hard punch to the shoulder.

"shouldn't i be the one going deaf faster? didn't you hear me calling your name, you fucking idiot?" the voice was exactly who you would think it would be.

"boy shut the fuck up, obviously i was doing something?"

"doing something as in what? counting the bricks on that wall? cause your phone's not even on."

"i sure was, and even if i wasnt, who the hell you trynna interrogate?"

"no one is trying to interrogate no one, stupid fuck. how many bricks were there?" he said, actually sounding a bit interested.

"34...?"

"34...?" he said mocking me. "so you weren't counting them?"

"i fucking was! thats just as far as i got since you interrupted me."

"youre a terrible liar, just grab your fucking food and lets go. i have to charge my phone its on," he looked at his phone and swiped down on the right. "12."

"im a good fucking liar, thank you." i said as we were walking to the foodcourt.

"you're literally shit at everything, i'd be surprised if you were good at that."