wanna be yours

"you return like autumn and i fall every time

"you return like autumn and i fall every time."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

2 hours ago i was eating salty ramen noodles, an hour and 30 minutes ago i was watching the vampire diaries for the third time while also acting like i've never seen the show, an hour ago i was scrolling through instagram, and 30 minutes ago i was exploring my house like i havent been in it since i was born... now, im walking to Bakugos house after getting a random text in a middle of me reciting the Abc's backwards.

its safe to say i was extremely bored, but now im more anxious than ever.

i was purposely walking slow so i wouldn't have to see him so soon.

really, i should be excited.

but im not.

if anything im dreading this, i dont wanna see him just yet. all the rude things i said and every word that i didn't mean were resurfacing again and i hated it.

the hurt that washed over his face as i literally screamed in his face.

i may say something wrong or weird and he just might regret even texting me.

my feet were literally dragging on the ground but before i knew it i was on his door step.

my hand hovered over the door, im fucking hesitating.

should i knock? i should probably knock. maybe if i stand here and just wait he'll figure im probably already at his house and he'll just come out. but if i dont knock most likely i'll just be out here in the cold.

thats kinda shitty, too scared to knock on my bestfriends door...

i shut my eyes and knocked on the door, but before i could actually knock the door swung open and i hit him in the head.

off to a great start.

fuck! he hissed as he brought his hand to his head "you stand out here looking fucking stupid and then assault me?"

"shut up and let me in, it was an accident shithead."

he mumbled curses under his breath as he turned around and walked in, leaving me to follow.

"what'd you text me for?" it came out a little harsher than intended but either way it got my point across. "still thinking?"

of course i would come here still acting defensive, i'm picking a fight right now and he barely said anything yet.