1. ••𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮, 𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜••

*insert driving noises*

"And we're here!" your mom said. "Wha- mom, I really don't wanna move here, besides, this house looks...ancient?" you comment. "Oh don't be so down! This is our permanent home now! Besides, we've only moved 23 times. I'm sure you'll make new friends!" Your mom said cheerfully. "The only time I made a true friend was our last home! Even though she left without me knowing, she was really cool. The rest of them just took advantage of me and only came to me when they needed something." "Okay so maybe your other friends weren't as great, but don't get too down! You'll like it eventually, trust me, just a little cleaning up to do and this house will look fabulous~!"

We'll see...We'll see....

End of flashback

(M/N): "(Y/N), you know we can't do anything about this. Just please, promise me you'll get used to our new home." You groan.

(Y/N): I— fine....alright.....

You grab your skateboard and followed the map on your phone to the skate park. You look down, looking disappointed , missing your old home, not liking the new. This was the 23th time we've moved, give me a break for God's sake.

(Y/N): "So this is the skate park in Okinawa huh?"

You took a look around first and it seemed fitting to your liking. It's not too crowded, and it seemed comforting.

Though, you did missed the times you would skate with your friend. You left behind a lot of friends when traveling to different states and cities. You made one good friend, but sadly, that friend left without telling. You sighed and started to skate.

You started to do a laser flip and a coconut wheelie to get your mind off of your new home. You do skateboarding tricks to get rid of your boredom. You sighed and you looked to the side to see a catboy, a blue haired fellow, and a red haired skater.

(Y/N): "They sure to be having fun..."

You look away and sighs and continued to skate. The cat boy soon notices you and decides to approach them, impressed at your skateboarding skills.

Though you had only run a beef against people 9 times, you've won all of them, but you weren't technically undefeated, you were too much of a coward to face "him" back then. That's all in the past now, you wanted to forget about "him."

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard someone talk to you.

???: "Hey you over there" You look to the side only to see a boy with a cat hoodie waving at you.

(Y/N): "What...?"

The boy approaches you.

???: "I saw you skating, it was really impressive."

You looked away to the ground. Your social skills weren't the best, especially when it comes to some cute looking guy with a cat hoodie.

(Y/N): "Thanks I guess..."

You said it in a deadpanned voice.

???: "You know, people like you that are talented should get started with "S". You should take that into consideration."

"S?" You thought.

You make a confused face on why he's telling you this, but you, just like the boy said, thought about it. The boy just stands there waiting for you to recognize him.

The boy loses his patience and says, "Hey, you're not from here are you

The boy loses his patience and says, "Hey, you're not from here are you...?" You look up at the boy.

(Y/N): "No, I have just moved here 2 days ago."

???: "Ah, I see.... Well then, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Miya Chinen, though you can just call me Miya."

(Y/N): "Um, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you....?"

It was really awkward since you had no idea why Miya approached you, or why he's talking to you all of the sudden.

???: "Hey, where's Miya?"

???: "I see him. He's talking with someone with (H/C) hair."

The two teenage guys with red and blue hair walked over to you and Miya. "Hey Miya! Why'd you leave us, Langa here almost fell off his skateboard once you left." The guy stated.

Miya: "Don't mind these slimes, as I was saying-"

???: "HEY! Don't just ignore me, I'm talking to you!"

???: "Miya, who's this?"

Miya: "Ah, this is (Y/N), and (Y/N) these two are Reki and Langa." You stared at them. You make an "um, okay..." face.

"Nice to meet you," Reki says, "Good morning," Langa adds.
"It's the afternoon you idiot!!"
"Oh, my bad."

(Y/N): "Well, I should get going-"

Before Miya starts torturing Langa and Reki again, he turns around to you right before you leave.

"Hold up." Miya cuts you off. You stopped confused on why Miya stopped you.

(Y/N): "Do you need something...?"

Miya: "Since you're so talented, you should run a beef with me. You are okay with this, right?"

"That depends on your skill level..."
-to be continued in the next chapter

"-to be continued in the next chapter