18.2••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣••

"(Y/N)!!!!"

your POV

I hear my name?

It sounds like....ugh...my head hurts

What's happening?

I hear my name again? What for? Oh wait,...it's...Its Himaru! I'm in a dream! Wake up (Y/N)! Wake up!!

And so...you woke up.

You looked at your surroundings, you realized you were falling! You snapped out of your trance and opened your eyes wider. You can hear people calling your name, telling you to get back on the track.

"Oh? I'm falling? Okay then..." you said.
Then it hit you.

"IM FALLING!????!" you quickly looked around for your skateboard and grabbed it.

Miya saw that you were moving, you were getting ready to stand back up. As for Himaru, she sighed in relief. But what did happen to her?

You quickly got back on your skateboard and skated down the hill for safe landing, you look to the side to see a way back up and you did, so right when you hit the ground, you immediately went to the track where Adam was at.

"ADAM!" you called.

Adam looked at you, you were still alive? He quickly ran over to you preparing to attack. You sighed.

"Oh this again...you really are a hopeless man" you said. And so, Adam stopped in his tracks.

"Hahaha...you're still alive?" Adam said.

You nodded as Adam stepped closer.

"T-that's a miracle! You truly are a special kid..." he said as he slowly steps closer to you, opening out his arms.

"May I hug you?" Adam said.

"Are you sure you aren't going to push me off again? Like what you did....to my dad..." you said.

Adam's eyes widened.

"How did you find that out?" Adam says as sweat starts to drop from his forehead. "I could've sworn that I-"

"So you admit to murder!?" You yell.

The crowd starts to whisper and gossip. Everyone was in shock. And so was Miya, Hitaro was watching, and Himaru's brown hair was swaying side to side as she watched from above on the hill. Weird, Himaru isn't wearing a pony tail this time. Anyways, back to you and Adam.

"How I found out is that when I went to your house, I saw something on the floor, when nobody was looking, I picked it up and saw it was an audio file. I hid it in my bag and when I got to my house, I listened to it. It was exactly you and my dad's voice. I heard everything. The screaming, the begging, the skating noises...everything." you were honestly so mad, how could Adam do such a thing?

"Tch..I could've sworn I hid that file, how did it suddenly appear on the floor....?" Adam whispered to himself. Then, he looked down at tadashi. Tadashi quickly averted his eyes away from Adam. Adam's blood boiled. Tadashi helped you find out the truth!

"Cherry...what's going on? What do they mean when they said Adam killed their dad?" Miya said worriedly.

Cherry shook his head, also confused. This was a dangerous situation you were in. Adam is a big man, and you, you're just a child, the only thing you can really do is skate against him.

Miya looked back at you.

Over to Himaru.
(Y/N) is in a tight position right now...

🎉 You've finished reading ~𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚~ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴄʜɪɴᴇɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉