18.0••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣~••

(A/N): Wow....this chapter is going to be a roller coaster, oh yea, there'll be two parts to this chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is it....the finally showdown between you and Adam....
.......................................................................

???: My my, while stalking you I forgot to introduce myself!

(Y/N): what.....

Hitaro: My name is Hitaro, a pleasure to meet you m'lady/sir....

Hitaro bowed politely and grabbed your hand to shake it, but you quickly snatched it away from him. The guy looked 16, and he looked similar to Himaru.

Hitaro: Ah right! I forgot to say that I'm also Himaru's older brother! Isn't that right little sis?

He nudged Himaru's arm and she quickly snapped out of her thoughts.

Himaru: U-um, yes! He is my older brother, and he's very good at skateboarding.

Miya: (Y/N), this is dangerous, are you 100% sure you truly want to do this? I can't have you getting hurt! You're going up against 3 good skaters which is pretty unfair!

(Y/N): If I'm going to be honest, it does get me a little nervous going up against 3 people, but if I can get that Adam to quit skating, that's enough for me, and that's my main goal. He's the real problem here. And I want to prove to him that he isn't all that, but he's just a coward, he hurt many people in his life, mentally and physically, and if I don't stop him, it's going to get worse....

Miya: But (Y/N)!!

(Y/N): It's alright though! I'm not going to die, hopefully....

Miya: I-

(Y/N): I know you don't trust me with this, but everything is going to be alright, I promise!

Miya: Pinky promise?

You laughed quietly at his childish behavior. You held your pinky up to him.

(Y/N): Pinky promise....

You and Miya left "S" to go and get prepared

You and Miya left "S" to go and get prepared. Miya was indeed worried for your safety, but you're his lover and he had to trust you. He trusted you with his whole heart, he trusts that you won't break it.

When you and Miya left "S". Himaru quickly rushed to Adam.

Himaru: S-sir! I'm not sure if I want to do this....

Adam: Do what?

Himaru: Be apart of your plan! It's risky, it's going to-!

Adam: It's not going to fail, you're overreacting-