14.••𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥••

(A/N): Before we get started, for the people who play genshin impact and is ar45 or higher, can you play with me bc I need help with domains bc my friend gave me this albedo and c1 Keqing account and they're not really well built and it's hard to do domains with poorly built characters so can someone help?  (I'm NA server)

••••ALRIGHT LETS GET STARTED NOW••

Miya kissed you.

You were shocked at his sudden action

Miya: I love you...

You couldn't say anything back, it was just a shocker that Miya kissed you. You're face was as red as a tomato. What do you say?

(Y/N): I—

You cut yourself off. You were just too flustered and stood there processing what just happened. "Miya-" "I also should've asked for your consent before I kissed you, I'm sorry..."

You were too stunned to speak. Miya took this the wrong way and thought you didn't reciprocate his feelings.

Miya: I know you don't like me back, that's alright, I guess...

Miya started to walked off with a red face from embarrassment. Until...

(Y/N): W-wait!

Miya stopped in his tracks. He looked back at you.

(Y/N): I.....love.....you....t-too.....

You muttered out those last words quietly. Miya turned to you with wide eyes.

Miya: What was that? I couldn't hear you~

(Y/N): Ah!— SERIOUSLY!?

Miya: Say it again

This made you even more red.

(Y/N): I— I love.....FOOD!!!

Miya: Oh well, I guess the slime doesn't love me.

He sighed sarcastically. Then he started to walk off to tease you.

(Y/N): Hey! Come back!

Miya: Only if you repeat what you said!~

(Y/N): You idiotic cat boy! Fine!

"I love you..."

Miya: That's much bette- WAIT WHAT!?

(Y/N): I said I love you, there, are you satisfied now?

Miya: is this real? This has to be a dream, they what!? I thought I misheard them.

(Y/N): I'm not repeating it again anymore so if you couldn't hear me, that's your loss!

Miya's eyes were spinning and his face was red. He still thought he was in a dream but it felt so real. His face and ears were heated up.