𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀☽*ʟᴀsᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ*

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝟐𝟎%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝟓𝟎%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
𝟕𝟎%

███████▒▒▒
𝟏𝟎𝟎%

██████████
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝗔𝗠. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹....

𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢......

Where am I? It's so dark....

Is that? Himaru? Adam? Mom?

Where are they going to?

Someone answer me!

"Farewell, Y/N"

I'm, falling??

Shadows began to creep on you and crawl over you, making you drown in the darkness.....

Y/N!

Y/N!
Dream ended....

"(Y/N)!" Miya shouted at you worried.

You woke up, panting, it was just a nightmare. You look to the side to see Miya with his face full of concern. He sighed in relief when you woke up.

"Are you alright? You were shaking in your sleep and you were making low groans...oh and you scratched me..!" Miya asks.

You thought for a moment. Though it made you wonder, where were they going? Himaru.....

"I'm alright now, thanks for your concern." you said.

"Do you need any water? I can get you some." Miya asks.

You nodded yes before he leaves to get you a glass of cold water. You sighed and lied back down on the bed. After a minute, Miya came back with water in his hands.

"Here you go..." Miya hands you the glass of water as you take it and chug it down.

"Do you wanna tell me what your dream was about?" Miya asks.

You shook your head.

"No, I just need to rest, hopefully no more nightmares, it's not a big deal honestly, a lot of people get nightmares and in the morning, they're fine, no need to worry about me so much." You said.

Miya gave you a pouty face.

"Wow! And right when I was being nice. I'm not going to worry about you again the slime!" Miya huffed and crossed his arms.

You laughed a bit.

"Sorry sorry, though, can you stay here for the rest of the night? It would be a relief if you did." you said.

"But didn't you say, don't sleep so close to me! Or I'll kick you!" Miya said as he imitated your voice.

"Ehe...." you said nervously as you scratched your head.