13.••𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪••

(A/N): I decided to add a lot more fluff this chapter! I feel quite generous, (ish), so hip hip hurray!

                      ~❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎~

ALRIGHT LETS GET STARTED
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love them.....but do they love me?

but do they love me?

Miya: I...... 'Say it!' I..... 'say it!' Ahem..... (Y/N), will you go on a date with me? I'll just change it for now....

Miya's face was as red as a tomato. Oh how flustered he was. His ears were red and heat rose to his face.

(Y/N): Wait- What!?! well....um sure......

Your face was red. You couldn't stop blushing. I mean come on, Miya literally asked you on a date.

Who wouldn't blush if their best friend was some attractive guy who made your heart flutter 24/7 and is also a guy who doesn't know what he means or means what he says most of the time.

Never the less, his emerald eyes are staring into your soul, that you feel like you could faint.

Miya sighed in relief.

Miya: Well....get ready slime, I'll come by your house in an hour.

(Y/N): Right!

You walked away fast to hide your blushing face.

You arrived at your house and you see your mom asleep from getting drunk.

You sighed.

(Y/N): Drunk again, mom?

You walked upstairs to your room to change. You wore (the clothes you want to wear). You brushed your (H/C) hair.

Birds chirped. You looked outside your opened window as the breeze hit your face.

You see Reki wave and called out to you, throwing rocks at your window. You signaled to him that you were coming as you went down to go outside.

Reki greets you with his classic smile on his face.

(Y/N): Hey Reki, what're you doing here?

Reki: I'd thought I come by and say hi, oh- why are you dressed up?

You wanted to avoid that question.

(Y/N): I—

Reki: Oh I get it....you must be going on a date! So, who's the guy? Or is it a girl? Ooh! It's Miya isn't it?