5.••𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪••

You and the others went back to their training.
"Don't waste my time, I didn't come here to train a bunch of weaklings, on your feet, now do 100 jumping jacks." Miya said.

Reki groaned and well Langa, he was already doing it. Miya looked to the side to see you lost in thought. You zoned out thinking about that girl you had just saw earlier. Miya knew something was up and he went to go approach you.

Miya: "Hey, you're zoning out again. Come back to earth."

Miya clapped his hands in front of your face causing you to flinch. "Oh um, yes Miya...?" Miya sighed.
"You've been acting so strange ever since this morning. There's obviously something that has been bothering you." you sighed.

(Y/N): "Hey Miya..."

Miya hummed in response.

Miya: "Hm...?"

(Y/N): "If you had a friend, and they left you out of nowhere, and suddenly, they came back, would you forgive them and still want to be their friend? Or would you pretend to be strangers?"

Miya was a bit shocked at this question. He was confused on what you were saying.

Miya: "It depends. What was the reason they left? What about them? Would they still want to be your friend? If they were a true friend before, then, I'd forgive them. I'd still want to be their friend. True friends wouldn't leave people like that without a reason."

You nodded. "I guess you're right." Then it got dark.
Reki and Langa waved goodbye. Right when you were about to skate back home, you spotted that girl from this morning again. "Her again...?" You skated over to the girl, still keeping a far distance though. You saw her talking to her mom on the phone.

???: "Alright, I understand. Don't worry."

The mysterious girl put her phone in her pocket and grabbed her skateboard. Then, she skated away. You were about to call out to her, but you kept your mouth shut. You had seen her before, but had forgotten who she was. You sighed and grabbed your skateboard to head back home. Right when you opened the door to your house, you saw Miya crossing his arms and looked at you with stern eyes.

Miya: "Where were you?"

You were confused on why was he even here. Who even let him in. Your mom wouldn't be home by 1am.

(Y/N): "Why are you here? How did you even get in?"

Miya: "You left your phone at the park. I went to go return it to you, but you weren't here. Oh and you forgot to close the back door."

Miya pointed to the back door that was unlocked. "What if someone came in here and kidnapped you!? Be more careful next time."

You chuckled nervously and scratched your nape. "Hehe, whoops" Miya sighed and handed you the phone. You were shocked to see how many times your mom had called you.

(Y/N): "AH! Mom called!?! She's going to kill me for not answering her calls!"

You panicked as Miya sighed. "I'm going to go now, goodnight (Y/N)." He waved goodbye and closed the front door. As Miya took a turn to the right, he bumped into the girl from this morning.

Miya: "Hey! Watch where you're going!"

???: "Are you (Y/N)'s friend? Perhaps, boyfriend maybe?"

Miya was shocked at her question. Boyfriend!?! Miya got a little flustered when she asked if he was your boyfriend.

Miya: "Me and (Y/N) are not dating! I'm just their friend that's all. Nothing more."

The mysterious girl chuckled.

???: "Perfect, I found you, (Y/N)...."

Mr

Mr. Potato is in my class 😫❤️❤️
Author here 👋 ~ I'll try to publish the parts faster if I can. I might try to draw the mysterious girl so you know what she looks like