16.••𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 + 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!••

You and the others left Adam's house. Reki, Langa, and Miya all stopped walking.

(Y/N): Is something wrong?

Miya: Are you seriously going to go up against that guy again! You're crazy!

(Y/N): You act as if you didn't try to run over me with your skateboard before

Miya: But this is different!

(Y/N): I made it out unharmed last time, who said I can't do it again?

Miya: You're so stubborn!

Reki: (Y/N), are you really sure you want to do this?

(Y/N): Well.....there's something I want to show him, so yes, I'm sure.

Miya: What do you mean by that?

(Y/N): Nothing, let's keep going

You and the others waved goodbye except for Miya. You and Miya had arrived at your house.

(Y/N): Goodnight Miya!

Miya: Yea....Goodnight....

(Y/N): Is something the matter?

Miya remained silent.

(Y/N): You can tell me you know?

Miya: Sorry, can I stay with you just for tonight?

You froze. Did he just say what you think he said? You were red.

(Y/N): Wait what!? You should've told me you were going to stay over! Shit now he's going to think I'm weird for having pictures of him everywhere! Um... you know what? Sure why not!? Just give me a few minutes to clean up everything! Okaywaithere!

You ran into your room so fast to clean everything under 5 minutes.

(Y/N): Maybe I should've just sticked to the anime posters.....

You took down all the photos of Miya on your picture frames and hid them where no one can find them. You rushed quickly so you can let Miya in. You picked up all your clothes and put them in the laundry basket.

After about 4 minutes you were finally done.

(Y/N): Done at last! Phew....

You heard someone unlocking the door.

Miya: Can I come in now?

(Y/N): Dumbass you're already in my room! Who the hell asks if they can come inside when there already inside!

Miya: Jeez it's just a harmless question!

A few minutes has passed and you and Miya were playing games.

(Y/N): YOU ASSHOLE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME, NOT LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE!

Miya: Well I'm sorry, but it's the hero's life over the slime's life.

(Y/N): You little shit.

Miya: "I-I was just joking! Of course if it came to a real life situation, I would choose you first before anyone, including myself!"

You blushed at that, "Y-yeah, I know that, I'm the best a-after all."

You yawned.

Miya: Jeez, you're already tired, you really are just like a little cat.

"Not that I hate it...it's kinda cute, no scratch that, it's absolutely adorable!" Miya's thoughts in his head says.

(Y/N): Hey! I am NOT a cat! Better think twice before saying these mister! Let's just practice before the beef tommorow, I can't believe we were slacking off when we should've been practicing sigh."