4.••𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠••

"Hey!" Says (Y/N). Apparently Miya had left you behind while you were getting your stuff.

(Y/N): "Hey Miya! Wait up!"

Miya: "I'm not waiting for some slime, you better catch up to me before I get to the park first."

You groaned and grabbed your bag quickly to get on your skateboard. Can't believe you actually asked this boy to practice with you. You had finally caught up to Miya just right before he hit the park. "Thanks for leaving me behind." You say sarcastically.
.
.
.
Miya: "We're here at the park so stop complaining."

You sighed and takes a seat on the bench while waiting for Langa and Reki to show up. "Where are those two?" Miya says under his breath.

Finally, Langa and Reki has shown up.
"Sorry we're late! We had a 5 minute lecture by our teacher."
"I don't need your excuses, you're late by 7 minutes. Now hurry, 100 push ups now, go on."

Reki was surprised, oh come on, give this man a break, 100 push ups!? Give them a break. Reki groans and goes to the ground to do push-ups, only to see that Langa had already started.

"You better hurry or I'm making that 150 push-ups" Miya said.

Reki: "AH-"

Reki quickly goes up and down doing his push ups quickly. Though it wasn't a great idea. Now he's out of breath, and he was only on his 12th push up.

Starting to believe Langa is a monster.

Langa had already finished.

Miya: "Hey (Y/N)."

You hummed in response.

(Y/N): "Hm?"

Right when Miya was about to say something, his mouth closed like he wasn't ready to say it yet.

Miya: "Nevermind..."

You stared at him confused and tilted your head and stretched

You stared at him confused and tilted your head and stretched. You grabbed your skateboard and skated  towards Reki and Langa to check on their progress.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm"

Reki: "What..?

(Y/N) : "Oh nothing, just thinking..."

Reki: "Okay....?"

You noticed that it was really on Reki and Langa practicing, so you called Miya over to come practice with you. "Miya, let's go."

"Huh? Go where?" "Practice! You idiot!" "Who are you calling an idiot!?"

You sighed. "Well, we should at least refine our skills for beefs in the future, who knows what other talented skater we'll come across next?" Miya nodded. "I guess, well, how about I teach you a few tricks, not to boast or anything, but I am more experienced."