𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 2.

When you and Miya went back, you put on your purple hoodie to dry yourself up. "Where's Joe...?" Shadow asked. "Over there." Reki points at Joe flirting with the ladies. You sighed.

When Reki and Shadow were talking, Reki was clinging onto Langa saying, "Scary." Miya suddenly got up and walked over to Joe.

"Papa!" Miya said. Joe and the ladies froze and looked at Miya on the ground acting like Joe's and Cherry's son.

Miya: "Mama said that if you don't get back, she's going to kill you."

Miya then pointed at Cherry and hinted you to play along with it as his sibling.

(Y/N): "Oh um, papa! Mama is waiting."

You waved at Joe acting like their child. Joe inspected Cherry because he thought he was a girl. Then Joe finally realized that it was Cherry.

"It's just Cherry!" Joe said.

"Papa?" The girls said.

Joe: "This is all just a misunderstanding—"

Miya suddenly jumped onto Joe.

"Don't take my papa away from me!" Miya said with puppy eyes. The girls left and Joe fell to the ground in despair.

Joe: "No wait!"

Joe groaned and you and Miya laughed.

Shadow and Reki: "Alright!"

As you and the others went to the apartment, you find yourselves in an old, hot house. It was terrible.

Shadow: "Stop complaining, it was for 3000 yen."

You groaned. You took out your phone to go and pass time. Langa was praying that the bathrooms were clean, but sadly, they were dirty. Reki was starving. Joe suddenly walked in to invite us to Cherry's apartment for food.

"Excellent." The old people said, praising Cherry.

"We have your food ready now."

Cherry looked down to see a lot of dishes.
"I didn't order this much."
Then you and the others walked in.

Cherry: "You guys!? Joe!? What are you doing here?"

Joe: "Eating is more fun when you're with other people."

Joe was annoying Cherry.

"Amazing..." Reki said.

Langa had finally found a clean toilet to go to.
You and the others started eating.
You heard a noise scratching on the window.

"EHHH!?" You said.

"(Y/N)...?" Miya said.

"What was that scratching on the window!?"

Miya: "What scratching—"

You heard the noise again, this time, Miya also heard it. You both cling onto each other in fear.

Reki: "What are you all scared about—"

The scratching noise appeared again, this time, everybody heard it. Everybody freaked out except for shadow.

Shadow: "Don't be such babies, it's obviously just a cat."

The noises got louder and creepier.

"I don't think cats make those noises...." you said.

Then, the door slightly opened, it smelled terrible. You saw a tiny glimpse of this muddy ghost figure.

Reki: Langa.....

Langa: Reki....

You all yelled and rushed out the door.

Miya: "What the hell was that!?"

You panted, almost felt like you were going to faint.

Cherry: "What's that smell?"

Joe: "What smell?"

Cherry: "It smells like wild animals, oil, and dirt."

You all sniffed and then covered your noses right away.

(Y/N): "STINKY! It smells terrible." You gagged.

Miya: "Someone didn't take a shower for 5 years."

Langa: "The smell is getting closer— STINKY!"

You looked behind to see the muddy ghost approaching all of you.

You all screamed and got on your skateboards and skated away quickly.
You guys got to the forest and took different paths.
You were on your own now.

(Y/N): "I shouldn't have gone by myself, I should've went with Joe or Miya."

You sighed and kept skating.

Meanwhile, Joe and Cherry were fighting. Reki and Langa were together and Miya was also by his self.

A few minutes later, you heard noises behind the bushes. You kept quiet, though deep inside, you wanted to scream because you were so scared. Then someone popped out.

(Y/N): "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

You screamed. You thought it was the ghost, but when the person covered your mouth, you opened your eyes to see it was just Miya.

Miya: "Shhhhhh, it's just me (Y/N). Keep it down, the ghost might hear us."

You nodded and sighed in relief.

(Y/N): "What were you doing behind the bushes Miya?"

Miya: "I saw you between the trees so I decided to skate over to you since you were alone."

(Y/N): "So either you were scared to be alone or you just wanted to protect me?"

That made Miya blush a little.

Miya: "Neither! I was just bored you idiot, that's all."

(Y/N): "Mhmm...."

You continued to skate along with Miya and then both of you heard noises again. You both stopped thinking it was the ghost.

Two people popped out of the bushes.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" you, Miya, and the two people screamed.

(Y/N): "Oh wait... Reki, Joe? Is that you?"

Reki: "(Y/N) and Miya! I'm so glad to see you!"

Miya: "What were you scared?"

Reki: "Hey! You screamed too!"

(Y/N): "Where's Langa and Cherry? Weren't you guys together?"

Reki: "Langa and I got separated."

Joe: "Cherry suddenly disappeared to who knows where."

The smell appeared again.

(Y/N): "This scent, IT'S THE GHOST!!"

You all skated away so fast so the ghost didn't catch up to you. Apparently, the ghost had Cherry's skateboard and was chasing you guys.

Joe: "HEY! Isn't that?"

Reki: "Cherry's skateboard!"

Miya: "Why does he have it!?"

(Y/N): "Not only that, but he can skate! This isn't your ordinary ghost— EHH!?"

The ghost came closer and you all rushed towards the hill hoping the lose the ghost.

I'll continue this in the next part. See you!