••𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣~𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••

(A/N): I got inspired so here's a special for now before I continue the story line, slow updates now because of school work 😰 but the book is ending very soon so I guess slow updates can't be too bad :)

I also didn't want to end the book yet since there is like 1 or 2 more chapters left so here's a special.

Flashback

It was just a normal day at Joe's Resturant. You're having a good time, well, "were" having a good time. Apparently you had to do a challenge from Reki and Shadow to ignore Miya for the whole day. Let's see how this all started.....

Reki and Shadow has entered through the door. You saw them as you were sitting on your phone scrolling through Twitter.

(Y/N): Hey Reki! Where's Langa? I thought you two were always together.

Reki: Hey (Y/N)! Apparently Langa had to go visit his dad with his mom. He said he'll be back soon though!

(Y/N): Alright, shadow what are you doing here?

Shadow: You've gotta sweet deal on the line! ACCEPT IT.

(Y/N): Lower your voice you old hag.

Shadow: IM NOT OLD!!!

(Y/N): Your face says otherwise.

You sighed.

(Y/N): Anyways, what do you want?

Reki: We were hoping you would do this challenge! I thought it would be pretty funny to see Miya's reaction to it.....

You tilt your head in confusion. What did he mean by that?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Reki: You have to!-

Shadow: YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO IGNORE MIYA, FOR THE WHOLEEEEE DAY.

Reki: Agh! Hey! I was going to say that!

(Y/N): And why should I do that? What's in it for me?

Reki: Well, I'm not the richest, lets just say I "borrowed" Cherry's money for the challenge, so if you can ignore Miya the whole day, you can have 10,000 yen!

Your eyes widened and shined.

(Y/N): t-ten thousand yen!?! Well, I could buy Miya a cat or a dog with this, I think he would like that, but.... AGH! Screw it! Alright!!! I'll do it!

Reki: That's great! His reaction will be priceless! Though....if he found out that I made (Y/N) do the dare, oh I could only imagine how painful Miya will scratch me.....

Back to present

So that's how it all began. You're job is to ignore Miya all day for the money. Can you do it? Probably not, but you're going to try.

Miya came through the door to your house.

Miya: Hey (Y/N), I'm here to deliver food, you probably didn't eat this morning so here.

Miya started to walk upstairs to your room. You started panicking.

(Y/N): holy shit!!!! Miya is already here!? Does that mean the challenge starts now?! Oh dear......