Chapter five~ Bringing Hell to Earth

Callies POV

"Callie get up," someone shakes me. I curl up further into my mate probably Issac since he fell asleep on this side of the bed.

"Callie!" Someone yells and I put my hand over my ear. As Zander wraps his arm around my waist and growls at the loud voice.

"Callie I swear," at this point I know it's my sister. She's the one who always wakes me up yelling.

"Shut up," I say taking my hand off of my ear.

"No you need to get up. Alpha will be here and he wants to speak with you," as soon as she finishes both my mates growl and squeeze me really tight.

"Can't breath," I say and breath in as they let go.

"Why does the alpha want to talk to you?" Issac asks a scowl on his face.

"He has the biggest crush on me so he's probably jealous," I say shrugging. No he doesn't really. For starts he has a mate and two kids. He's like 23 and has twin boys. When him and his mate are busy though I watch his little threenagers.  They are nice around me but get them around others and they turn into the spawn of Satan.

"Your not talking to him," Zander growls.

"Callie stop," Stephanie seethes walking out of my room.

"Fine," I draw it out, "he probably wants me to babysit while he talks to you two," I say getting out of the bed.

"No," They both say at the same time.

"He doesn't have a crush on me. It was a joke. I've seen some unholy things between him and his mate to know that he's madly in love with her," I gag.

"Mate don't do that," Issac says sitting up in the bed as does Zander.

"I thought it was funny," I shrug looking in my draw for clothes. I pull out my white and black skater skirt and my white vans shirt. I grab black undergarments and no-show socks as well.

"I'm going to shower and you guys can use the guest bedroom shower and stuff if you want," I say walking into my bathroom. I set my clothes on the counter and start the shower. I use the bathroom and undress. Then hop in the shower.

I wash my hair, body, and shave. I try to hurry but I spend like 30 minutes. I get out and dry myself off. Now I wouldn't say I have the best body or anything but it's not nothing. I'm pretty skinny and only have a few curves. Like my butt is kinda big, but my boobs are an A cup. My hair reaches just the mid of my back and needs to be cut soon.

I move from my thoughts and put my clothes on, making sure to tuck my shirt into my skirt.  I blow dry my hair and leave it as it is. I walk out of my room to see both my mates dressed talking to some other buff guy. He was cute but seemed pretty scary. He had scars all over his face and was tatted up. He even had one of those tear drop tattoos under his eyes. Doesn't that mean he's a murderer or something?

"Callie," Zander says seeing me first. As he speaks Issac and the scary guy look my way. Now don't get me wrong he definitely looked scary but I wasn't scared. I'm a bad bitch and bad bitches don't get scared of anything.

"Who's he?" Was the first question to leave my mouth.

"Our best warrior," Issac says looking bored. I can tell he doesn't like this dude.

"Luna," the guy says with a smirk on his face and I can tell why Issac doesn't like him. He was a complete flirt even to females with mates.

"Nice to meet you," I smile trying my best to be nice. I hate men like him. They think just because they are good looking that women will fall to their feet. He's wrong.