Chapter Thirteen~ High Risky Pregnancy

Callie's POV

It was now time to go to our first appointment and I was scared. I still was stressing over the fact that I was ready, but my mates seem to be okay with the entire situation. However, I haven't been able to leave their presence. It was very aggravating and I just wish they would both shut up and leave me alone. Let's not even mention the fact that we haven't had sex since I told them, saying they don't want to hurt the babies. This would have to end quickly.

I stare at my stomach in the mirror. It had gotten significantly bigger than I originally thought it would but I suppose I am having twins. I sigh as I slip on my shoes. Zander and Issac were downstairs eating breakfast while I had to take a bit longer.

I walk down the stairs and instantly I'm being crowded by both my mates making sure I don't fall, "stop it," I seethe swatting their hands away.

"She's not made of glass," Mary laughs as she carry's Josilyn.

"What if she falls down the stairs?" Zander asks his sister.

"She won't," she shrugs back at him grabbing my hand. She pulls me into the kitchen away from my mates and I was thankful they were too protective.

"When is your appointment?" Margret asks me sitting a plate in front of me. I take a seat and look around for jacob. Ever since he found out about my babies he always talks to them at breakfast.

"It's a 11," I tell Margret as a screaming jacob runs into my lap. I smile at him picking him up. He whispers to the babies.

"What are you telling my babies?" Zander asks his little brother as he sits to my left.

"Trains," is all he tells Zander before he continues his whispering.

"Hurry we need to be leaving," Issac tells me sitting to my right. I begin eating my food as well as feeding jacob here and there.

"We should be leaving," Zander says standing. I stand with him and give jacob to Margret as he screams for the babies.

"They will be back jacob. Calm down," Margret tells her son. He continues his wails as we walk out of the house. Issac helps me into the back seat of the large white truck. Issac drives and Zander gets in the passenger.

After a ten minute drive we find ourselves in front of the same doctors office where I almost killed someone. I laugh at the thought. Zander helps me out this time and we make our way into the office.

"We have an appointment for Callie," Issac tells the front desk lady as she types away at her keyboard.

"Head back to the first ultrasound room," she smiles at us. We head back as my nerves start to get the best of me. Is it too late to think of other options?

"Luna! Nice seeing you again!" The same doctor I almost killed says. I glare at him.

"I want a different doctor," I tell him. He looks at me confused.

"I'm the only doctor here," he rushes. What is with this guy.

"I don't care get me a nurse," I tell him.

"Just let the doctor do it," Issac pushes. I growl at him and he backs off.

"Luna I can assure you there's no other doctors," he tells me. I sigh laying on the table. I just don't have a good feeling about this guy.

"Great! Let's begin," he says putting the cold gel on my stomach. It's a greenish color this time yet it was clear last time.

"Why's it a different color?" I ask. He looks at me, something flashes in his eyes but I can't quite catch what it was.

"Oh it just comes in different colors," he tells me. I nod not fully believing him.

"Look!" He says pointing to the screen. On it appears a little face. Lord this is making things difficult. My eyes cloud with tears at the realization.

After some time of looking on the screen at both the babies he wiped the gel off and helped me sit up.

"Luna since you are having twins I'm going to put you under a a high risk pregnancy which means you may have to spend some time before the twins are born in the hospital just to keep all three of you safe," he says writing on a clipboard. I nod putting a hand on my stomach.

After a few more suggestions we are on our way back to the pack house. It's nice to be out of that anesthetic building. I walk up the stairs and into our room just wanting to take a nap. My mates follow and soon we fall into a blissful sleep.