Chapter Twelve~ Big Surprise

Callie's POV

I stood in the backyard watching as the younger kids played and the dads stood by the grill cooking. All the dads, including my mates. I stood with Greta and Margret and Zander's sister, Mary, who was 23 and stopped by for the cookout. She lived with her mate, Rylee, and they had a little girl that was the same age as Jacob and her name was Josilyn.

"You need to calm down," Mary laughed at me. I was currently on my third water bottle and had pissed like seven times.

"It's time isn't it?" I asked.

"Let me ask jacob," Greta said picking up jacob as he ran by, "do you want to give bubba and uncle Issac their present?" She whispered to him and he nodded his head.

I took him from her and brought him inside. I brought him up the stairs and changed him into his shirt, "now remember you give them these okay?" I told him and he nodded happily taking the cards from my hands.

"Present!" He yelled as we walked down the stairs. I shushed him and brought him to the back yard where I sat him down. Mary was recording and so was Greta. Margret watched excitedly as jacob padded his way to his brother.

"Bubba! Look!" Jacob caught all the mens attention at the grill and I wanted to suffocate myself. He handed the boys their cards as they looked confused but jacob made sure he didn't put his shirt on for nothing.

"Look! My shirt!" He giggled as he pointed at his shirt. Both boys read it I could tell but I still don't think they caught on. Greg, Zander's dad, was the first to catch on and he looked over at us almost asking if it were true. Margret jumped happily and nodded as he speed walked his way to me giving me a hug.

"Congrats you'll be a great mom," he whispers. Before I can say anything else I'm pulled out of his arms into two pairs of arms.

"How long have you known?" Issac asked me putting his hand on my flat stomach.

I would have answered him had I not been interrupted, "I hear baby yesterday," Jacob smiled nodding his head. I point to jacob agreeing with him.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Zander asks looking down at the ultrasound pictures glued to the card.

"It's two!" Mary exclaimed. They both look at me like I'm crazy. Nuh uh this is not my fault. I give them a bored look.

"We are going to do a gender reveal," Margret tells them and out walks greta with two balloons. One labeled baby A and the other labeled baby B.

"Please don't stab someone," Mary laughs giving me a large kitchen knife.

"Why would you say that?" Zander questions.

"She almost killed the doctor," Greta laughs handed each boy a balloon. The look of terror on their faces made me smile.

Zander had the A balloon and that was my first target. I just needed to not hit Zander. I take a deep breath as he holds it as far at he possibly can from his body. I pop the balloon and out pops a letter.

"This is exciting," Greta laughs. I pick up the paper and read it, "same as baby B."

I step over to Issac as he also does the same and holds the balloon out as far as he can. My heart is thumping so hard in my chest I almost can't breath. Tears are starting to cloud my vision but I dry them for the moment. I take the knife and pop the balloon and out pops blue confetti!

"Their both boys?" I ask more to myself than anyone else. I cry putting my hand, that had the knife in it, to my mouth, covering it. Everyone is ecstatic. Jumping and screaming. Some crying.

"Baby give me the knife," Zander tells me putting his hand out. I hand him the knife which he gives to Mary. Issac and Zander both hug me happy for our unborn children. I still don't know if I'm okay with this. Being a mom isn't easy let alone to two boys.

"Your next appointment is in a week and at that point you should be showing," Margret tells me as the boys make their way to their dads. I still can not believe it.

"Thank you," I tell Margret bringing her into a hug. I'm not ready for this. I'm barely. An adult, I'm just not ready. I wish I could go back in time and change how we did things.