Chapter Eight~ Only three days

VERY ✨MATURE✨

Callie's POV

I stared at him in confusion. I though we were going to you know. He stepped out of his pants throwing them aside.

"Stand up," he tells me and I do instantly already feeling the marks on my knees. I didn't mind at all only wanting to do exactly as he tells me.

He picks me up bridal style and throws me on the bed. I bounce slightly and sit up letting my legs hang off the edge.

"What do you want slut?" He growled. Goddess if I didn't have a degrading kink then I definitely have a little bit of one now.

"I uh want-" I wasn't truly sure what I wanted.

"Spit it out," he sneered.

"I want-," I was panting as I held eye contact with him, "you to touch me," I could say anything else. I didn't know what else to say.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?" He asked but didn't wait for a response before he dropped to his knees and pushed me back on the bed. My breath caught in my throat as he pulled my skirt and panties off in one second.

Before I could say anything his tongue was exploring my insides. My right hand gripped his hair while the other gripped the black silk bed sheets. I tried to shut my thighs at his insult but he used both his hands to hold them open.

I screamed as he bit down lightly on my sensitive bud. This made me think back to my other mate and where he might be. That was quickly forgotten as his tongue made its way back inside of me. Exploring every depth.

"Please- I-" I couldn't even get a word out as moans raked through my body. Just as I was about to unfold he removed his tongue and stood in front of my breathless and aggravated figure.

"Show me you want to cum slut," he stated. I didn't know what he meant by that but me and Eve knew that maybe something could help his decision. I sat up sliding off of the bed into the floor and onto my knees once again. I gripped the hem of his underwear with full intention to pull them down this time.

I did just that as his erection damn near slapped me in the face. He growled lightly as I gripped it in my hand. I had never been in this sort of position before but with the encouragement of his growls and Eve I move my hand up and down his shaft. It had to be 7 or 8 inches and there was no way it would fit in me. Thought maybe I'd figure out sooner than later.

"Put it in your mouth," he growled grabbing a fistful of my hair in his hand. I do as told and swirl my tongue on the tip tasting the bit of precum. It was salty and didn't taste bad. It tasted like salt water. He growled at me and pushed my head onto his cock causing me to gag slightly.

I use my hand to get the part that I couldn't reach and began bobbing my head. I was slow at first but sped up once I got the hang of it. I knew I must of been doing something good since he kept moaning and panting. His grip on my hair also got tighter which caused me to lean further onto his cock.

"God," he growled pushing his cock on the way down my throat. I take it but I can feel the water in my eyes. He brings his cock from my mouth and pushes me away. I fall back a little and wipe my mouth.

"Get on the fucking bed," he growled. I listen and sit on the bed as he pulls his underwear all the way off. Oh god is it really happening? My eyes stare deeply into his as their filled with lust and love.

"Strip," his voice makes me jump as I whip my head to the door to see the alpha with his eyes an obsidian color. His wolf has also taken over.