Chapter Two~ Over the table

"Callie if you don't get up I'll bend you over my knee," my sister seethes at me while shaking me from my slumber.

"What?" I question rubbing my eyes.

"It's 5:30 and the Alpha will be here soon and your asleep!" She yells. I cringe as she yells.

"Good I have just enough time then," I yawn.

"For Christ sake hurry up. You won't be able to sleep tonight," Stephanie mumbles out as she rushes to I assume do whatever she was doing.

I look in my closet for some to wear. Since I'm about to meet the man I've had on my mind for ten years I better go with something nice. I pick out a pastel purple skirt that goes about mid thigh with a pastel sweater and my favorite purple socks. They are fuzzy and have little pink penguins on them.

I put my clothes on and grab my brush off my vanity brushing through my naturally straight hair. I put in my favorite purple unicorn ear rings and sit on my bed seeing that I have ten minutes before the alpha arrives. I turn on Princess and the Frog from where I last remembered and slip back under my covers.

I don't remember how long I had been watching the show until my door is slammed open causing me to jump out of my bed with a scream right onto the hard wood floor. I rub my butt as it stings slightly from landing directly on it.

"What the hell do you want Stephanie? I got ready like you asked!" I yelled mad that my sister had scared me like that.

"Little mate I think you should keep your mouth closed before I shut it for you," the deepest voice I've ever heard says back. My eyes widen as I realize that the person was not my sister. I sniff the air and it smells like ocean breeze with a hint of woods. The best thing I've ever smelt in my entire life.

"Please moon goddess wake me from this horrible dream you are putting me through," I whisper looking up. I couldn't see past the bed due to its height which was good because my heart was going to jump out of my chest if I looked and seen the man that's always on my mind.

I looked under the bed looking for the feet and legs of the man but see nothing. I let out a breath of relief.

"I can assure you little mate this is not a dream," the man says making me quickly close my eyes. I don't want to see him. I can't. I'll die from seeing him.

"Why are you covering your eyes?" He questions he's now in front of me and I can hardly breath.

"Shhh it'll be over soon," I mumble more to myself than to him.

"Uncover your eyes," he says I do as told but keep them closed, "now open them."

"I can't do that," I sigh.

"Why not?" He questions.

"If I do your going to disappear or I'm going to die," I say. At this he laughs and I've never heard anything more beautiful.

"Now tell me my little mate why would you die?" He asks. I'm about to kill myself if he calls me mate one more time.

"If your who I think it is then my chances of actually surviving looking at you are slim to none," I say and this has him laughing again.

"I don't think I'm that ugly," he says and I can hear the sarcasm dripping in his voice.

"Oh god no it would not be because your ugly," I say.

"Now tell me mate what would it be because of then?" He questions at this I fall flat on the floor and put my hand on my heart.

"I'm dreaming. I'm going to faint. Oh goddess this can not be happening," I mumble out. My heart is about to jump out of my chest.