Chapter Three~ I'm Glad You Had Something Else in Your Mouth

After he put lotion on my butt we went down for dinner. I rushed down the stairs earning a growl as Zander walked behind me.

"Alpha," my father says as we reach the bottom of the stairs. I skip past him and to the dinning room taking my seat next to my nervous looking brother. 

"Callie you need to be nice," my brother whispers to me. No I don't think I do actually.

"No I don't," I say rolling my eyes as my sister kicks my foot under the table.

"Yes you do. For all we know he could rip us apart because of your silly comments," Stephanie says. Trust me I wouldn't let that happen.

"Shut the hell up," I say to my sister with a glare causing someone to growl at me. Yep you guessed it, my mate. I smile at him as he walks to the empty seat next to me.

"Alpha," Logan says standing and shaking hands with my mate.

"Beta," he says his voice just as deep as ever making me sink into my seat a little bit.

"I thought your Beta was going to make his appearance as well," my brother says as he sits down.

"He shall be here shortly," Zander says sitting in his seat. His hand instantly resting on my thigh. My eyes widen as my heart rate picks up. I really will die from a heart attack.

"Callie Stephanie told me about what happened," my brother says as everyone digs into their food. Oh no.

"Um-" I don't even know what to say. I've done so many things it's hard to remember which ones exactly my sister knows about.

"With my baseball statue," my brother continues. Oh no is right.

"Okay look that was just a big miss understanding. You see I was just walking and accidentally maybe knocked it over," I laugh nervously as my brother glares at me.

"Callie," Logan growls at me. Zander growls back at Logan as his hand squeezes my thigh harder.

"Aw Prince Logan please forgive me," I state looking at Logan with puppy eyes. He sighs but smiles.

"Of course Princess Callie. All is-," Logan is cut off by a harsh knocking on the front door.

"Let me get it," I say standing up and bowing before my brother giggling as my family laughs.

I rush to the front door not wanting to keep the person on the other side any longer. What I see on the other side is definitely not what I expected.

"Oh shit," I mumble my eyes wide.

"Mate I think you should learn to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut," god his voice. It's just as deep and attractive as Zanders. From the power radiating off of him I can only assume he's a gamma or beta.

"I don't think?" I question looking at this fascinating man. He's just as beautiful as Zander and I can tell by his smell he's my mate. I've never in my entire life known anyone to have two mates. It's extremely rare and only happens to those of high ranking for whatever reason.

"Callie," my name is called from behind me by my other mate pulling me out of my raging thoughts.

"Zander," my mate says doing that man handshake hug thing. It was weird to watch.

"Um how are you both?" My mind is completely shot right now.

"That makes sense," Zander trails off talking to himself.

"What makes sense?" I question.

"Why I didn't get jealous when I seen you eye fucking my beta," Zander shrugs and my mouth widens at his words. I was not doing any of the sort. I was just thinking about how beautiful you both are. Zander and his beta both laugh at this. I cross my arms as blush coats my cheeks. I stomp back to the kitchen and grab my plate.