Chapter Eleven~ The Doctors Appointment

Callie's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock once again. This time it was 10:35 am which means we slept through all of yesterday. I sigh knowing I skipped a meal which could hurt my could be unborn baby.

I get out of the bed careful not to wake the two sleeping wolves. I grab a pair of clothes to change into and make my way into the bathroom. I jump in the shower making sure to wash my body, shave, and wash my hair all in the span of ten minutes which is a total record. I jump out and throw on my undergarments and white dress with white shorts.

I tiptoe out of the bathroom to see both my mates still fast asleep. I grab my white Nikes and make my way down the stairs to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I'm hugged by Greta.

"Oh love I'm so happy for you," she whispers in my ear. Her words only cause me to remember what today could bring. I hold my stomach at her words as tears cloud my vision.

"Greta! What did I say?!" Margret whisper yells as she pulls Greta away from me, "oh honey, it's going to be okay," her words weren't very reassuring.

"I'm okay, no matter what happens I'll be okay," I smile at both women wiping my tears away.

"No matter what happens?" Issacs voice from behind me causes me to jump and my heart rate to spike. I look at Margret for help and she just shrugs.

"Nothing son go see if your father needs help with the bacon. I think he's burning it," Greta says and one whiff in the air is all it takes for Issac to be in the kitchen.

"We need to eat fast. The appointment is at 11:30," Margret says tapping her watch. We rush to the kitchen grabbing a quick plate of food. I just grabbed some fruit and a strawberry waffle. I eat quickly but that doesn't stop my mind from racing. Before I know it it's time to go to the appointment. I'm seriously freaking out.

"We are going out for tea," Greta says grabbing jacob and pulling him along. I don't question it until we step outside of the house.

"Jacob is a bit of a talker," Margret laughs and unlocks her white minivan. I pick up jacob putting him into the car seat in the back then sit next to him. I buckle him up then me as we make our way to the pack doctor.

After a ten minute drive through the large town we made it to a large building that looked like it smelled like anesthetic. We all got out of the car and made our way into the building. I was right. It smelled so clean.

"We have an appointment for Callie Thorn," Greta says as I carried jacob. The lady smiled and typed on her keyboard.

"The doctor will see you right away in the ultrasound room," she smiles warmly at me. I smile back but her smile only gives me anxiety. I don't understand how people think this is a good thing.

We walk back into the ultrasound room and I'd like to faint. Inside sat the doctor already setting up the ultrasound.

"Luna! Great to see you! Lay down for me!" The doctor smiled brightly but I did none of the such. He was being too loud.

"Please be quiet," Greta scowled at him. I handed jacob to Margret and laid on the table as he out that cold gel on me. He pushed around the wand for a few seconds before taking it off with a big smile.

"Congrats! You're having twins," the doctor says and my mouth dropped open. Tears filled my eyes as I let it go. If this stupid doctor weren't here, I wouldn't be here, so what did I do? I lunged at him.

"Callie!" Greta yelled pulling me from the doctor who had a purple bruise on the side of his cheek.

"Luna you have one fine punch," he laughed holding his jaw.

"I'll fucking kill you!" I yell at him. He instantly turns around rushing out of the room. Serves him. Greta let go of me as I sat on the bed taking deep breaths.

"How are you feeling?" Margret asks me.

"Like my life is fucking ruined," I sigh.

"You can still do all the cool things you did before being a parent. Sometimes the kids just have to tag along," Greta laughs. If only they knew, well, maybe I'll tell them.

"It's not that. It's I wanted a certain kind of relationship and that is no longer possible," I huff looking anywhere but them. It's quite weird talking with their moms.

"You mean a ddlg relationship?" Greta asks.

My mouth drops open at her assumption, "maybe."

"I wouldn't worry. You can still have all that fun while still being a parent. Plus you have tons of baby sitters," Margret tells me. I don't know. It's going to be difficult.

"Let's see if we can get the gender of the babies," squeaked Margret walking out to get another doctor.

After 30 minutes of looking at the ultrasound we ended up getting to know the gender but Greta is keeping it in an envelope to do a gender reveal so I won't know until I finally tell the boys and their family. I also got a bunch of pictures of them so now I can make it a surprise when I tell the boys I just hope they don't get mad.

"We're home!" Jacob yells as we step foot into the house. Before coming home we went to Walmart and got a tshirt for jacob that said I'm going to be an uncle and oddly enough Walmart had them just in his size. We also got a card that said congratulations daddy to give to each Zander and Issac with ultrasound pictures in them. I take a deep breath. We planned on doing it at dinner and Greta was playing a cookout so it would be perfect. I hope.