Chapter Seven~ Get on your knees

Happy birthday:) 🎁
MATURE

Callie's POV

I wake up to a shake and a voice telling me we are home, "Callie get up we're home."

Thank goddess I slept through that entire trip. I stretch out and notice that it's got to be around afternoon and since it was so long I can assume it was the next day.

"I feel like I time traveled," I yawn.

"Sure you did baby," Issac says slapping my butt and walking towards the big house that I know see in front of me. It wasn't mansion big but it was at least five bedrooms, three baths, large living room, and spacious kitchen big.

"Hmm can we watch Sophia the First?" I ask already knowing the tv must be huge in the master bedroom.

"Of course, after you unpack and get your punishment," Zander says walking into the house with me following. I was most definitely right about everything.

"What? I thought we could move past the whole punishment thing," I huff following Zander upstairs.

"We most definitely didn't forget," Issac says as Zander and I enter the main bedroom. Yes, it had a large tv.

"Fine let's just get this over with," I huff wanting to just watch my show.

"Stand in the corner," Zander says pointing to the corner away from everything.

"That's it?" I question and Zander nods. I stand in the corner waiting. This wasn't so bad. Right as the thought comes to mind I hear the tv being turned on.

"Don't turn around," Issac says and I instantly know what's about to happen. Oh goddess, they are psychopaths. They turn on Princess and the Frog and I've never wanted to cry more.

"You have to stand in the corner for 15 minutes," Issac states and I hear them sit on the bed.

"That is evil," I mumble to myself.

"No talking or we add time," Zander says. Okay fifteen minutes I can make it.
♡︎
After an excruciating 15 minutes Zander tells me I can move. I don't think I've been more happy than in that moment.

"You did good baby. Better than I thought," Issac laughs.

"Don't underestimate a beautiful lady," I yawn.

"What do you want to eat?" Zander asks coming out of what I assume is the en suite bathroom.

"Burger Queen," I throw myself onto the bed and watch the movie.

"You can't have Burger Queen. I'll just pick," Zander walks out of the room to go pick something to eat.

"We will be having lunch tomorrow with our parents to meet you," Issac tells me. He stood in front of the vanity unbuttoning his shirt. I can't tear my eyes away from as he continues. I'm watching his chest in the mirror until he stops.

My eyes quickly glance up to his to see what the issue was. Then I noticed I had been caught. His eyes were flickering between their natural hazel and black as he kept a smirk on his pretty lips. I avert my eyes back to the tv as my cheeks get warm.

"Mate there is no need to look away," Issac says as he fully removes his shirt. I say nothing as I continue watching the tv. Though I am stealing glances when I'm sure he isn't looking.

Just as I thought he was done he decides to unbutton his belt. My eyes instantly go to the sound of the metal clicking together as he takes it off. Even in the reflection I feel as if he's standing right in front of me.

I watch as he carefully takes off the belt. I feel like I'm in 50 shades of grey and he's about to spank me. Oh how I'd love if he would just- stop calm down. We don't need to be too aroused or your wish may come true. Though I wouldn't mind.

"Come here mate," his words instantly make me obey. I sit up on the bed and bring myself to his side starring into his eyes through the mirror, "on your knees," he's dominating and has no room for argument.

I listen and get on my knees slowly, which seemed to anger him as he pushed me down. My eyes don't leave his as his now have turned completely black and I know that he is no longer in direct control but his wolf.

"Eve what's his wolfs name?" I ask my wolf through out link.

"His name is Isiah, but he likes when you call him sir or Beta," Eve purrs through our link. She was enjoying our current situation perhaps more than myself.

"Unbutton my pants," he growls at me. My eyes widen at his request. My hands were sweating and I'm sure they were shaking from pure excitement.

I reach my hands forward settling them on his jeans button as I try to calm my shaking hands. I bring one hand to the zipper as I unzip them. I'm slowly doing it to keep my sanity, but I'm sure Isaiah sees it as a way to be a tease.

"Callie if you don't take our mates pants off him right now," Eve growled at me. She was aggravated with how slow I was being, but I enjoyed the drawing out of what could be.

"Hurry up mutt I don't have all day," he growled at me which caused me to jump slightly. When he called me a mutt I almost squealed.

"Eve? Do we have a degrading kink?" I asked her but she did nothing but purr as I finally unbuttoned Issacs or Isaiah's pants.

"Pull them down," he told me putting his hand in my hair and pulling me closer to his little friend which caused me to put both hands on his thighs. I took no time in pulling his pants down to his ankles. His bulge was absolutely huge! Like I'm talking not a little friend but huge!

He didn't have to tell me what to do next as I grab the hem of his underwear. Just as I was about to pull them down, however, he pulled away.