Chpater Nine~ The morning after

Spicy ✨MATURE✨

Callie's POV

I woke up to the beeping of an alarm clock. I roll over only to smack right into a chest. I groan rubbing my nose from the slight pain.

"Shut that thing the fuck up," whisper but it falls on deaf ears. I sign and open my eyes seeing a sleeping Zander. I smile at him but then the alarm clock blares again. I growl as I reach over him to turn off the clock. Ive almost got it turned off when someone pinched my butt.

"Ow!" I yell as I fall on Zander. I look up to see he is still asleep. He is one heavy sleeper. I glance behind me with a glare at Issac as he stifles a laugh. I pull the covers over my butt covering it so he couldn't do it again.

I try once more to reach the alarm clock but this time a slap comes to my butt, "Would you stop it!" I yell at Issac but he's turned over when I look behind me. I look down to make eye contact with a heated looking alpha.

"You're yelling at my beta because why?" He growls. He grabs my body placing it so that I was hovering over him, my legs on either side of him. I then remember that we are both naked.

"I- um- he," I can't get the words out of my mouth. The alarm clock beeps again and Zander bring his hand up and unplugs the clock.

"Cat got your tongue?" He questions. I wish his tongue had my- his growl is quick to stop my fantasizing.

He flips us over so he was no on top, "that can be arranged slut," he smirks. My eyes widen at the quick realization that now that we've mated they can hear everything I'm thinking unless I block them out.

"Share," Issac said pulling me from underneath Zander.

"Tag team?" Zander asks Issac like I'm not there. I gasp.

"Double?" Issac asks. I look at him confused but his eyes never leave Zander. My eyes follow back up to Zander who has a smirk on his face.

Issac flips me around and places me on his chest with my hips on his. I don't have to wait long before not only is he inside me but so is Zander. It hurt a bit at first but wasn't so bad.
                                             ♡                                               
After a straight hour or two, honestly I don't remember it felt like forever. I must have came at least ten times and they maybe came twice or three times each.

"I'm hungry," I tell them. They both were laying on me. Zander with his hand on my right tit and his head on my stomach while Issac had his hand on my left tit and his head on my thigh.

"Eat something," Issac told me flipping through the channels on the 65 inch flat screen tv. Issac was a total smart ass and sometimes it pissed me off like right now.

"Alpha! Beta! There is-" a person slams open the door to our room causing me to jump up and my mates to jump in front of me shielding me from the eyes of the guy.

"Get the fuck out!" Issac yelled throwing the remote at the man as he instantly shut the door as it caught the now broken remote.

"Who was that?" I ask as both men got out of bed.

"Our pack messenger," Zander growls. The boy was just a teen how did he have such a job.

"He's my brother," Issac sneers looking through a drawer and grabbing a button up white shirt. That makes more sense.

"Can I meet him?" I ask standing from the bed only to be pushed back down.

"Not like that," Issac growls.

"He's already seen it," I laugh but don't get one back instead I just get two very deathly growls.

"Don't make me bend you over before you meet our family," Zander states grabbing a pair of nice dress pants from the dresser.

"I was bent over just ten minutes ago," I mumble.

Issac was quick to grab my throat and bring his face close to mine, "you won't like it this time," he sneers.

"Is that a challenge?" I question. I'm starting to think I'm a sex addict.

"Have it your way," he snarls. In an instant I'm flipped onto my stomach as my feet barely touch the floor. He makes sure I'm secured on the bed before he thrust into me so hard it brought tears to my eyes, but not in a bad way.

After a quick three minutes of senseless thrusting he's finished inside of me. I had almost came. He kept edging me but never letting me release. I cried as he pulled out of me.

"I told you, you wouldn't like it," he laughs as I breath heavy and cry. This is awful.

"Stop crying brat, it's not that bad," Zander says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. You have no idea. I'll remember this next time.

"It's awful," I cried as he sat me on the cold bathroom counter. It truly was. Maybe I can get them to help me in the shower. Issac probably not, Zander for sure. There was something I learned about the two.

Issac was more sexually dominant and always wanted to "hurt" me. Zander liked a bit of "hurting" me and loved being dominant but he wouldn't ever go as far as Issac. Though I would think the roles would be switched since Zander is the alpha. Maybe Issac just gets more of a power rush.

"Stop crying before I give you something to cry about," Zander growled pulling me into him as he stood between my legs. I look up at him and took this as my chance. Maybe catch him while he's valuable.

I bring my hand down to rest on his cock. He groans and pulls me closer to him.

"Alpha please help," I beg. His eyes switch from their beautiful blue to obsidian. I've got him. He pulls me off the edge of the counter and slams into me. For a good couple seconds I'm a panting mess leaning against the mirror until Issac catch's my attention. He stood in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"Such a slut," he growls. Zander continues his assault until he and I have both cum. He pulls away from me and picks me up. He sets me on my feet in the shower before he and Isaac both join me. How exciting, maybe we can go another round.