6- what's the harm?

Author's Note: **Smut warning** there is a rated R scene towards the end so if you wanna skip it, uh idk what to tell ya just skim over or something lol

Author's Note: **Smut warning** there is a rated R scene towards the end so if you wanna skip it, uh idk what to tell ya just skim over or something lol. Ugh I don't really feel like writing smut but I gotta give the audience what it wants ;)... heh.

I woke up this morning at about 9:00, and since it's the weekend, Jenna didn't go to work so she's going to try to stay awake all night and all day so that she can attend the party. Still seated at the couch trying to wake up, I study Dallas (who's on the other couch) for a second. He looks happy when he's asleep, and he almost looks innocent, like nothing wrong could ever happen to him.

I look away when Jenna walks up, and says, "Great, Dallas is still asleep. Get up, Sam."

"What?" I groan, not feeling like doing anything yet.

"This is our chance to torchure him," Jenna said with a mischievous smirk. Well I'll get up for that.

She leads me to the kitchen and we grab pots and pans. And we start banging the pots and pans together, standing right above his head.

Dallas sits straight up, and looks around. When he sees us, he flips us off and just flops right back onto the couch. "Dallas get up," I laugh, "The whole purpose of that was to get you up."

"Fuck you guys," he growls, sitting up slowly and running his hand through his hair. When he stands up, he randomly complains, "I need some new jeans."

Since I was feeling completely better, and in the mood to do something impulsive: "Okay, let's go buy you some new Jean's for the party. I just got paid for a babysitting job, so maybe I'll buy an outfit too."

"Really?" Dally tilts his head and furrows his eyebrows, like he doesn't believe me.

"I'm serious. Let's go."

--------------------

Dallas and I returned home with a brand new pair of Jean's, and a white off the shoulder T Shirt for me.

Once Jenna, Dallas and I got ready, the gang arrived. Two Bit, the childish idiot alcoholic of the group, walked in with two cases of beer, which made me nervous because Dallas is probably gonna end up drinking a lot of that. He's still not even supposed to drink alcohol at all, but what can I do? It's a party. Steve, Sodapop's best friend, also had a case of beer with him when he arrived. Great. Despite me asking them not to, Steve and Two Bit brought along their girlfriends too.

The Curtis boys, Darry, Ponyboy and Sodapop rarely drink. Darry is pretty much the only one in the group who will have a beer every now and then, Ponyboy has probably tried it just to try it, not to get drunk, and I'm pretty sure Sodapop has never had alcohol, just because he doesn't need it to have a good time.

Jenna brought out her old record player, and I brought out the old records I collected when I was younger. Soon enough, people were dancing and some of us were already drunk, including Dallas.