15- a reunion of sorts

Author's Note: **trigger warning** **murder warning** **drug use** and towards the end of the story, **smut warning**

Author's Note: **trigger warning** **murder warning** **drug use** and towards the end of the story, **smut warning**. It's gonna be weird writing a smut in a dude's perspective, but we finna try :/

(Dallas Winston POV)

I follow Jay and a bunch of other guys and a couple bad ass girls to what they call the Rumble Field. The Denim Jay- Crows should be here, but the field looks empty.

Jay signals for us to stop at the edge of the grass, and turns to study us, "No one's got weapons, right? The Denims always play fair, that's one thing we can count on. Anyone caught with weapons will be killed immediately after the rumble, if they're not killed by the Denims first."

I shift my weight nervously, feeling the gun tied to my leg. I look around and notice a group of people at the other end of the field, walking cautiously towards us. I have to keep my cool, this is life or death. I squint my eyes to look at the group more closely. Sam isn't there, they don't have any of their prisoners with them.

"There they are," Jay sighs, digging through his pockets. "Here's our secret weapon." He pulls out a handful of Basilisk pills and hands one to each of us. "Good luck everyone," and he tossed a pill to the back of his throat.

Everyone followed his lead, and my body shivers with excitement, finally being able to allow drugs to take over and drown out all the noise, all the pain again. I swallow hard, feeling the pill slowly slide down my dry throat. I close my eyes smiling, remembering all the times I took the easy way out, taking drugs instead of asking for help, attempting suicide instead of dealing with my problems, bringing a weapon to a fair rumble and making it unfair. 

I shuffle to a puddle near me and take a good look at my reflection. I wish that wasn't me. My boot kicks up the water and send droplets up in the air then back into the puddle, creating a spiderweb of ripples across my reflection. I watch the water slowly start to calm down and become stagnant again, and I try to copy the water, taking a deep breath and trying my hardest to get my thoughts to be stagnant.

"The hell are you doing Dallas? Hello!?" Jay shouts, and I shoot my head up to look at him. "Are you seriously playing in a fucking puddle right now?" His face expression shows that he's purely in awe of my actions.

The group of Basilisk Beacon fighters behind Jay snicker, some of them holding their hands over their mouths as to not get caught laughing. Seeing Jay's face sent me into a burst of laughter as well, and I respond, "That's fucking hilarious, man, but shouldn't you be worried about some more serious shit, like how the Denims didn't bring the members they stole, as they promised?" I grab Jay's shirt roughly and shove him so he's facing towards the Denims, who are walking right up to Jay and I. Jay stumbles, but keeps his footing, ready to beat the shit out of me for disrespecting my leader, but the Denims interrupt us.

Someone who is most likely the leader of the Denims stands two feet from Jay and says lowly, "This rumble should be pretty easy, huh?" He looks around at the guys surrounding him and chuckles as they all nod. "You can't even control your own fighters." He shakes his head and looks down at the ground for a moment, before looking up at me, "too bad you guys assumed this would be a fair fight," he laughs.