LeVonna/ Henry/Emily

I woke up quickly feeling eyes burn into my soul. I opened my eyes and saw lustful green eyes twinkle in the fading sunlight. He smiled as I said nothing, then chuckled so softly it set butterflies into my stomach. He sighed , "goodnight sleeping beauty..."

I looked at the window again and noted the setting sun. I sat up instantly feeling cold. Jackson turned over, crawled, and reached out to grabbed his shirt. He came back over, careful not to stare back at my breast. I grabbed the shirt that was full of his pleasant scent.

He laid back down as he helplessly stared at my body. I shied away as I saw my nipples form out through the thin shirt. I stepped out of bed instantly wanting to shower.

"Are you okay?"

I turned back unable to make eye contact. My heart was pounding and I felt wet just from looking at him now. I nod, "yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

He chuckled, "it's just that your walking kind of funny."

At that moment I suddenly realized that I was in fact feeling pain in my hips. I tried to suppress my groan as I walked into the bathroom. I heard his faint chuckles as my heart raced faster and faster.

Did we really.....?

I sighed. Not from slumber, or hunger but of satisfaction. Satisfaction and worry. Fear.

Sex before marriage.....

I commented a sin. I sinned.... But everyone does this, right? But I'm not everyone.... Everyone sins... I looked into the mirror and stared at the woman who stared back at me. Her hair thick and wild, eyes that never rest from motion and full lips with brown skin. She wore a large shirt. Jacksons shirt. This woman was me.

"You commented sex before marriage," I said to her. To me, "how do you feel?"

I don't know. Hungry for more...scared, lustful, satisfaction. I sinned and yet I wanted more of him. I knew I was sinning. I could've stopped myself at anytime.

But I didn't.

Warm hands grazed down my shoulders and I jumped in fear. I looked up to see just Jackson. It was just Jackson... He hugged me from behind, pressing himself onto me. His hold was warm, firm yet soft. I closed my eyes welcoming him.

"You okay?" He purred into my ear.

I nod,"yeah."

I opened my eyes to catch him locking eyes with me. He moved hands hand from my waist towards my face. He guided his hand across my jaw and fiddled my lip with his thumb. He kissed my neck, sending shivers around my whole body. He sighed, and my legs grew weak.

"Are you sure your okay, LeVonna?" He said with sudden pain in his voice. I looked up to see his eyes serious and sad. He whispered, " did you feel forced?"

I turned over suddenly feeling relieved. I reached up and hugged him, " not at all. Jackson I really am fine, " I chuckled, "my hips kinda hurt though."

He chuckled weakly, "how about we stay longer then?"

I looked up at him and remember that tomorrow we will be leaving. My sudden urged to work shot back at me as I released him, "no. We have jobs you know?" I smiled.

He pouted his pink lips, "But I'm the CEO..."

"A CEO who will have a lot of work once he gets back," I laughed, "plus I want to visit Emily."

"Emily?" He frowned, "I'm sure she's fine at her new environment."

"Yeah well, I'm sure she'd be happy to see me. Plus I think her mother should've kept her with us."