LeVonna / Emily

I didn't know what to do. 

I didn't know what to do so I just ended up coping him. He got out the car so I reached to open my door. Before I could step out he raced over to my side and held the door completely open. He looked down at me with his warm bright smile and thick curls dancing with the light wind. 

"This just keeps getting more exciting."

.......

My hands began to shake from nervousness as we past six floors in this fancy hotel. When we past eight I began to wish I saw which button he had push. Nine....ten...Lord please, I shaking so bad right now. I turned and glimpsed as Jackson ran his large hands through his hair. He was leaned against the elevator wall and scrolling through his phone. I glanced at his muscles and thought about how nice it would be to run my hands do-

Stop. STOP. STOOOOOOP. Levonna STOP. Your making this harder for yourself. 

"Relax," he whispered into my ear. 

I jumped and swat him across the face. I gasped, " Jack I'm SO SORRY!"

"What did you call me?"

I stared, "what? Jack?"

He smiled and my stomached flipped, " I like that."

I turned, " oh shut up."

He chuckled and leaned over me causing his warmth hum around my skin and breath tickle my neck, "LeVonna, " he whispered. I shivered as I felt the urge of his warm lips towards my neck, "we're here."

He grabbed our stuff and stepped out. I watched as he held the elevator doors open with his arm. He smile, "come on."

I tighten my grip on my purse, "don't tease me, " I mumbled as I opened my water.

He chuckled, " I would never," he said sarcastically, " we're suite 002."

"We got a suite?"

I sipped my water.

"Well a motel wouldn't be appropriate."

"Mmh! Jackson!"

He turned and smirked, "oh my. That's a dangerous combination of sounds."

My heart sped along with my walking pace, "lets go find our room! 002," I paced past him and led the way.

004.....003...

"It jiggles."

I turned and caught him staring low. He couldn't hold in his amusement, "I'm sorry I'll stop... its just... its just that it jiggles SO M-"

"Jackson! 002!"

"You past it," said a new low silky voice.

I snapped in the voice direction and was met with a tall boyish built man. He smiled, calm, soft and welcoming. His warm eyes glistened through his long locks of brown hair. My heart slowed as he pointed behind him, " you past it."

"Thanks," Jackson said while losing his childish humor and smile. He shifted the main bags into one side and grabbed my hand, "lets go." 

"Yeah..,"I said as he tugged me away. 

 Our door was a few paces away and the man was still visible as he slowly opened his door. I turned, "thank you," I nod towards the man.

He gave a soft smile and bow of the head, "of course, mamas."

888888888888888888888888888

"Okay I am convinced that this kid really does belong here," Jason whispered.

"Yeah kids nutz, "Drevor responded, " Princess, that's not your dad."

They continued to speak but they became mute to my ears. All my attention was stuck at this man who softly smiled at me with kind eyes. I waved and he waved back with his chained hands. I smiled, "daddy...."

Drevor laughed, "don't be calling that man that."

"And why not!?"I snapped towards him. 

"Because he's a ped-"

Jason stomped onto his foot, " sorry my bad, Dumb*ss," Jason looked at me with his sluggish eyes, " what he was trying ti say was that he is not your dad. So don't call him that okay?"

"Yeah, well they're right.....," said my leech, "lets just get going now. It's about that time."

"Don't we have like six mo-"

"Shut up Dumb*ss."

I looked up at my leech, " six more minutes left," I tugged at her shirt, " I wanna go say hi to that man."

Hey guys I know I haven't been posting my chapters as quickly as I wanted but I promised I will keep trying! Thank you guys for reading 😆 Please comment, vote by clicking that star on the high right corner and share! 

Thank you thank you thank you!

To my amazing readers,

 - @theblackqueen777