Le'vona Alene / Jackson Theodore Agape Me

*Warning* There is are adult content in this chapter* If you are uncomfortable with sexual content then plz do not continue! Thank you so much for reading "More Than it Seems"

Thanks for reading my story "More Than it Seems"! I'm so glad to have each and everyone one of you guys reading my story! Please like, comment, vote and share! Also read my other stories, too!

"Mrs.Claus," "When Creatures Dance ", "Pain Cycle" and when everything is finished , I would like to proudly announce an upcoming story called "Hero vs. Villain"! Trust me don't judge by just the title because it's more than it seems! :) lol

BTW Le'Vonna is now spelled Le' Vona or Le' vona. You can say that it's pronounced like lee- von- ah , or Leh- von- ah or Lay- von- ah.  I decided to change it but I might have to go back in the previous chapter to edit  her name. Who knows when I'll get to it?   7(")<

"I think I'm high off of happiness right now, " he groaned sexily. I responded by grinding faster onto his lap, " yeah..........f*ck, " he held my neck and smashed his lips against mine, " oh my gosh... Le'vona. I haven't even took anything off yet."

"Then take off your shirt, " I smiled while running my hands up and down his chest.

"I'll take it all off , " he teased. He released my neck but we kept eye contact as he tore off his shirt. My eyes traced down to the muscles I've been wanting to see for so long. He was so muscular and toned. I grazed my hands against his large pecs. 

 I traced his abs and hugged above his shoulders, "Jackson, " I kissed his ear as he wrapped his long  bare arms around my small waist. He pressed me deeper into his bare body. He was warm and my lust for him grew like crazy. His warm breath sent chills and tickled against my skin. 

He ignored my call and kissed me again. His tongue slipped into the long hungry kiss, and I moaned as he roughly played with my breasts, " I want you so bad..." he groaned against my ear, " your so mean for teasing me with your warm p*ssy..."

I moaned as I continued to grind against his d*ck. It was so hard and big and hot , that I swear I'm going to flood from just from this.

He gave a weak chuckle, " if you keep moaning like that, I'll have to show how good it feels when it's out these pants..."

I grinded harder and faster until I went crazy and started to bounce up down, grinding in circles against his hard d*ck. 

"Ahh.......yeah...." his groaned, " I like that," he slapped my *ss and I felt myself wet. He laughed, "oh, you like that?" He hit my *ss harder. Again and again and again. I moaned crazily as I c*mmed on his d*ck. He didn't stop and I felt weak against him as I felt another big climax coming. I wet with every hit from his big warm hands. He gripped my *ss hard.

He stopped and unzipped his pants. I moved as everything slid off. His d*ck sprang out.  I stared at his amazingly big d*ck that was moist from me. His eyes were blazing with lust causing me to wet from imaging just what he could do. 

How in the world can someone look this good? How is he real? He's so intensely handsome, that it's crazy. He stared at me, eyes like a predator. I was his prey....

I was suddenly scared.

His intense gaze wavered. 

"Le'vona?"

I traced my gaze back up to his green blazing eyes, "...ah..sorry, I..I...I don't know..."

There was a long pause and I suddenly I felt cold.

"If your not ready....." he spoke, " we don't have to do this. I can wait till your ready," he came up to me and my back pressed against the door. He leaned in and whispered, " but I've been wanting to taste your chocolate for so so long....and when you are ready..I'm going to pump into you so hard and rock this bed until the bed frame breaks, " he whispered tauntingly then peck a kiss on my ear.