Miss.Alene / Emily

This is kinda a long chapter. So read carefully and try to understand each characters POVs. There is some important information in this chapter. Not all the info is given so easily!  It's just More Than It Seems!  ;)lol

But anyways enjoy  this chapter of "More Than It Seems"! Read all my other books too! Like, comment, vote, and share! Thank you ALL readers! You are very much appreciated. 

Please Like, comment, vote, and share! - @theblackqueen

My heart squeezed for Emily. I was angry. I was sad. I was terrified, worried, scared, furious. All these emotions came as I saw Emily scream her muffled scream. She fell onto her knees and quickly put into a straitjacket. She was huffing and sweating as they locked in the straps.

"Le'vona Alene?"

I snapped around to see a startled EMT, "yes?" I questioned.

"Mister Jackson Me won't let us take him without you coming."

I sighed heavily, "I really needed to help here....," I picked up my small hand bag, "ok lets go."

We rushed outside just as Jackson was secured inside the ambulance. We squeezed inside as the EMT continued assisting him. My heart sped with this scene. Everything was moving fast. The ambulance siren rung into my throbbing headache. I sat quietly while listening to the EMT speak commands, responses, and reports to each other. My worry grew as they tried to stop the bleeding. The wooden pole wasn't removed yet and I suppose it was for the better until we reached the hospital.

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

The room was quiet and my arms were bonded. It was cold, and damp. The room was choking me, stealing my air. The walls laughed at me as they grew closer by the second. I shook at the tight straps and wailed. I tried moving the chair but it was bolted to the floor. I couldn't flail around nor kick. So I screamed. I screamed and screamed.

Suddenly the wall had loud booming knocks. A low voice spoke, " shut the f*ck up! Your not the only one here, Princess."

"My name is Emily!" I hissed.

"No one gives a d*mn!" Said a new voice. It was harsh and scratchy. I hated it.

"Why are you being so mean?!" I yelled.

"Oh so sorry your highness, " he laughed irritatingly, " should I be the one to tell her she's not in her single five star mental room anymore?"

"What?"

"Opps, looks like I already did, " they laughed loudly, "spoiled b*tch! We don't get half the sh*t you get!"

"I'm not spoiled, " I tossed my sweaty hair away with a shake of my head, " I can't spoil unless I'm dead."

There was a silence. Then a sudden burst of laughter, " Ha! She's funny! So you are one of us, huh?"

"One of us?" I questioned, " what does that mean? Where am I?"

"Your at Theodore Agape Psychiatric hospital and Hold."

I jolted upward, "Agape....."I know that name, " who is Agape?"

"How would I know princess? I don't get to see the king around here."

"King?" I thought, "why do you keep calling me Princess? "

There was a sigh and a few quiet responses that I couldn't hear.

Suddenly I remembered that the room was trying to kill me. The walls crept on me slowly. The door stared at me with new scary evil eyes. They blinked, saying nothing at all.