Mary

I died in a fading painless way. I rested my eyes and fell asleep.  I thought about what I've done in this world. I smiled. I had a daughter and a beautiful wife. Though our connections may seem ill minded to others, I find our relationship unique. It was fun and I enjoyed my time. 

Being on death row under a secret higher rule was also interesting. Who what've guessed that there was such a great power in the world that can stay so hidden? Who would've thought a sad disabled female girl to save the world?I chuckled to myself as I pictured my little lily. She was pure and innocent. She may be ignorant to her purpose but  she cannot avoid her destiny. 

"Ha!" I jolted as cold sweat trickled my skin, " only Lord knows what I've done."

It will not be that way for long. Thousands will know once My lily is free from her chains. Thousand, millions, trillions. The whole world!  Only the Man above and I know that the chains that hold her can't keep her down for long. She is merely playing her part. 

My little Lilly will save the world. The world... She will save the WHOLE WORLD.

I bursted in hysterical laughing, then remembered that I was about to die. My laughter then grew as tears came down my face. My mind was a mix and body numb. Another hot tear tickled down my skin. The feeling of it crawling down my face irritated me. If only my arms weren't bonded down then I would've clawed at my face again. My skin was irritating me. It was on fire! 

"Take it off .....take it off, " I mumbled weakly as I cried. 

I rested my eyes thinking of Mary. Would she miss me? 

Of course. We love each other too much not to.

But she mustn't hurt my little lily. She has a delicate mind..... Don't harm her unless you want her to grow thorns. I chuckled at my joke, " she will grow thorns anyways."

I didn't want to see the pitiful empty room around me but I opened my eyes anyways. As I requested; my last request, there in front of me in this off white grey wall was a painting. The one and only "Creation of Adam." It was beautiful. So many meanings one can interpret from this. 

That was the last thing I saw after I closed my eyes. This was the last warm touch of a tear I will ever receive. My last breath, last, sight, last...........

I grew tired as fell calmly into the peaceful numbness. It was dark and warm. I fell into a deep, dark, quiet sleep. My eyes will never open again. I fell asleep  knowing I wouldn't get up again. 

I wouldn't breath no more.