Levonna / Emily

The very moment I saw his glowing green eyes shine up at me from below was the moment my thrill fluttered all around my body. I couldn't help but laugh softly at his childish grin. He raced up the stairs, never breaking eye contact, and smiled the whole way. When we were face to face, I noticed his very casual clothes. I looked up at his thick messy curls, his green eyes, bright smile, his small t-shirt that hugged his arms and abs peeked the surface. His gold chain glistened and I looked down and saw his grey sweat pants, socks and bright white Nike's. 

"Are you checking me out?" He chuckled, " do you like me in casual wear?"

I looked away, embarrassed, " come on. You said you wanted to help me so lets get through."

He smiled, " yeah I got you," he picked up nearly all my bags and left me just carrying my purse. As we came down the steps the mornings cool breeze kissed against our skin and blew our curly hair. When we came down, he presented me with a new car. It was shiny black with silver and gold essentials and details. He looked up at me as he packed my bags inside the leather interior. I've never seen such a vehicle.

As if reading my thoughts he smiled to himself, "I like designing cars in my free time. This one is one of my favorite designs."

"You design cars?" I said in awe as I circled the car, "and since when does the CEO have free time?"

He laughed, "that is what I've just said," he teased sarcastically,  "this one doesn't really have an official name yet."

"Oh... Jackson this is so cool. You did more than an amazing job at this."

He opened the door for me and small lights lit against the ground, " that's not all I'm good at," he teased.

I rolled my eyes and sat down, "I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

He laughed, "I can't believe it either."

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

It was quiet, warm and calm when I woke up. Slowly I sat up enjoying the peace until suddenly the familiar piercing words echoed my thoughts : she never loved you.

The harsh realization shouldn't be so surprising to me. 

And yet it was.

At that instant I wanted to scream at the Voice, but as I opened my eyes I saw my surroundings. I was in a cold, pitiful room. There was a painting secured onto the wall, a stiff bed with cool white sheets that slid past my skin, and padded walls, corners everything. No sharp ends.

I sat up from the cold blankest and walked up towards the door with the small thick glassed window. I peeked and was met with another plain blank wall. I turned and saw that this was a hallway. 

Left. Right. 

I looked down and saw that there was no handle. I stretched my point of view to see the other side. And there, laid a handle. 

One way in. No way out. 

"Why do you keep pointing out the obvious?" I snapped at the Voice.

It laughed, then sighed. Your smarter than you let yourself be. 

"What does that mean?" 

No reply.

"What does that mean?!" I yelled at the air.

I huffed as there was yet again no reply. I slid down against the wall and cried. Tears came down as frustration simmered at my soul. As my nose began to run and my blurry eyes barely cleared I thought about what the Voice had said.

"Your smarter than you let yourself be."

I took in a shaky breath, trying to not think of the walls because if I did, they'd come closer and closer and closer. They would want to kill me.

They will never kill you. Only you and your choices will. 

I sat up at the Voices words, " they can kill me, " I hissed, "they'll talk about me and plan out my murder."

Then don't let them. Escape.

I looked around rapidly for eyes. I looked and looked and as my eyes crawled right above me there it was. It stared above me, seeing and knowing all. It glistened at me with unblinking pure black eyes. Its' dome shape was sealed against the ceiling. 

I huddled in closer to the corner as I whispered, "how?"

Learn. Knowledge is power. What did you just learn?

I thought as I felt the eye burning its presence above me, "the eye is watching," I stated, " I just learned about the eye."

Good. What else did we learn?

I rest my face on my knees as I whispered, "Left. Right. "

And?

"One way in. No way out. "

Hey guys Its been a while :) ! I've been doing a lot of work and focusing on my main career, but I'm back and plan on finishing "More Than it Seems" some time soon.  But as always thank you so much for reading!  

Also I wanna name my readers so I yous have any ideas of what I should call you and the rest of my lovely readers be sure to comment this!

Please comment, like, vote, share and more! 

@theblackqueen777