Can't sleep

Hermione's POV:
I'm so boooooorrrrrreeeeddd, I can't sleep and I don't why, and what angers me most is that my lovely girlfriend, Y/n, is sleeping soundly beside me, ugh, show off. I wanted someone to talk to and her being asleep just wasn't gonna work.

"Love?" I whispered

"Darling?" I whispered

"I can't sleeeeeeep" I whispered

"Y/nnnnnn" I groaned

You know what I can't take it anymore, I picked up and pillow and smacked Y/n with it, multiple times.

"Oh my gods, wake up" I whined as I smacked her with the pillow once more.

Finally I got her up.

"You could sleep through a damn earthquake" I muttered, annoyed.

"What the fuck, Mione" Y/n groaned in a raspy tone, as she turned to look at me with an annoyed look, you know it's hard for me to take her serious when she looks like an angry baby.

"Oh, you can't sleep either?, same" I stated nonchalantly as I turned to look at her.

"Now I can't" she grumbled

"Hm, oh well" I shrugged

"but did you hear that Pavarti and Lavender got in a fight earlier" I asked

"Wait is that why their beds are so spaced apart today, I thought it was just for extra room" Y/n stated

"No, I heard Lavender slept with Parvati's "boy toy" and that's why they got into a fight" I whispered, in a gossipy tone, I want one for gossip but what else was I supposed to do at 3:26 AM?

"I'm so glad we're *insert sexuality*" Y/n sighed, and pretended to wipe nonexistent sweat from her forehead.

"Tell me about it" I agreed as I snuggled closer into Y/n's arms.

Y/n started to pepper light kisses on my neck and upper back.

"You know I'm gonna get back at you for waking me up, you know that right" She asked rhetorically.

Oh god, now I really can't sleep

—————————————————-
A/N: do I have to do homework
Yes
Am I procrastinating even though it's easy
Yes
Did I write this as an excuse to not have to do my work
Mayyyybe, but who's to know right?
Anyways hope you enjoyed this short piece
Byeeeeee
-A