Good 4 you

*this One shot is based off of Olivia Rodrigo's song "Good 4 you"* *don't start the song until I tell you, enjoy:)*

Hermione's POV:
"Now, let's give a warm welcome to miss Hermione Granger, who had prepared a song for us all tonight, so please everyone, put your phones on silent and enjoy"

I walked up the steps leading to the stage, anxiousness ran through my veins like a drug.

I walked up the last step and breathed in, I can do this, I breathed out and walked onto the stage, the crowd was quiet and eased my anxiousness a bit, only a bit, I looked around for any familiar faces and saw my best friends: Harry, and Ginny and some of my old friends: Cedric,  Neville, Dean, Seamus, and some other people from school.

My eyes roamed the crowd one last time and I saw him, his arm around her, disgusting, it's good he's here, that means he gets to hear the song I wrote for him, i walked over the microphone and made eye contact with a stunning girl I've never seen before, her beautiful (h/c) at a (large or small length) matched her (e/c) eyes perfectly, I don't know who she is, I've never seen her in Hogwarts, ever.

I shook my head of any distracting thoughts and people and started to speak into the mic.

"Hello, everyone, as you know my name is Hermione Granger and I have a song I'm going to play for you that really means a lot to me and is dedicated to my dear old pal Ronald Bilius Weasley" I looked dead at Ron when I said his name and could see his pale face go paler, good, I smirked and continued.

"I hope you enjoy" and with that the music turned on along with the instrumental that was pre-recorded due to me not having a band to play them.

*play the song*

Good for you, it seems you moved on really easily, you found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks, I remember when you said you wanted to give me the world.

Good for you, it seems that you've been working on himself, I guess that Lavender she really helped, so now you can be a better man for her.

Good for you, you look happy and healthy, Not me, if you ever cared to ask

Good for you, you're doing great out there without me, Ronald, god i wish that I could do that, I've lost my mind, I've spent my nights crying on the floor of my dorm room, but you're so unaffected I really don't get it but I guess good for you.

Well good for you, I guess you're getting everything you want, you bought a new broom, and your quidditch career is really taking off, it's like we never even happened, Ronald, what the fuck is up with that.

Ha

And good for you, it's like you never even met me, remember when you swore to god I was the only person who ever got you, well screw that and screw you, you will never have to hurt the way you know that I do.

My hair was spraying everywhere as I grabbed the mic and started jumping around while singing

Well good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me, if you ever cared to ask, good for you, you're doing great up there without me, Ronald, god I wish that I could do that.

I've lost my mind, I've spent my nights crying on the floor of my dorm room, but you're so unaffected, I really don't get it but I guess good for you.

Maybe I'm too emotional
But you're love was like a wound in salt
Maybe I'm too emotional
Or maybe you never cared at all
Maybe im too emotional
But you're love was like a wound in salt
Maybe im too emotional
Or maybe you never cared at all

Well good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me, if you ever cared to ask

Good for you, you're doing great out there without me, Ronald.

Like a damn sociopath

I've lost my mind, I've spent my nights crying on the floor of my dorm room, but you're so unaffected, I really don't get it, but I guess good for you

Well good for you, I guess you moved on really easily.

The crowd was screaming and clapping, my hair was a mess from jumping up and down but I got what I wanted, Ron was quickly trying to escape along with Lavender, let them, this is my moment and he will not ruin it.

As I walked down the steps to the stage, I had people asking for photos and autographs, I had people striking up questions and conversations, I answered as much as I could and took some photos, after I was pretty much done with that I walked over to the punch table and bumped into the stunning girl I met earlier.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry" I quickly apologized and looked up and I swear I felt my breath leave my body and take a stroll down Hogwarts.

Godric, she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Oh, it's no worries at all, I heard your song by the way, it was amazing, my names Y/n by the way, Y/n L/n" the stunning girl now known as Y/n stuck out her hand and I took it and shook her hand weakly, I was still a nervous from being so close to her.

"M-my names Hermione Granger but you already knew that" I nervously laughed and she did too, her laugh was beautiful.

"Hey, listen, My band could use a lead a singer which is why I was here to check out singers and yours was by far the best, so I was wondering if you wanted to join our band or atleast come by for a practice meet?" Y/n informed

"I-"

"Here's my number, I'll call you when we have out next band meet" Y/n handed me a slim small card with her number written on it, next to it was a small heart.

Y/n started to walk away but out of nowhere I gained some confidence and yelled

"Hey, wait, do you wanna, uh, maybe get some drinks with me" I asked nervously.

Y/n smiled at me

"Sure".

—————————————————
A/n: i love Olivia's new album "sour" so I had to do a little appreciation now  because I'll be working on a few requests over the next couple days, anyways
I hope you enjoyed
Byeeeee
Autumn