Smile

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING:SUICIDE⚠️

Your POV
It's okay

it's okay

It's...

not okay.

Just smile

It's okay, just smile.

No ones POV
And so she did, Y/n smiled, not for her "friends", not for her family, and not even for her best friend, Hermione Granger. No, Y/n smiled for herself, for her sake.

But who was she kidding, her friends talked shit about her behind her back, the words didn't hurt her, the betrayal didn't even hurt, the whole thing was rather humorous, I mean how long did they think they could keep talking shit without her knowing.

Her family, well I guess they were like anyone else's, "supportive" until you tell them that you're not happy anymore and they say "it's just a phase" and "your father and I do everything to support you, you should start being grateful". Y/n's parents refused to get her help when she asked.

So much for asking for help

Was the reoccurring thought whenever she would reminisce on said memory.

Hermione, her best friend who she was in love with, loved none other than her boyfriend Cormac, Hermione loves his stupid hair, his stupid face, and his stupid body, and Hermione made sure to tell her how stupidly handsome Cormac was everyday, atleast that's how Y/n would view Cormac, stupid.

So who did Y/n have, easy, herself.

Y/n wasn't numb, no, but she was limited to only three emotions, unrequited love, anger, and incompletion, just her luck.

Y/n wasn't expecting Hermione to run in her dorm and confess her love for her, because in reality, Hermione was straight, and as aforementioned, in love with stupid, Cormac, in fact Y/n was happy that Hermione was straight, this meant that Hermione didn't have to be scared of being made fun of for her sexuality, judged, and beaten.

Y/n just wanted to sleep, forever, and ever, tucked away in her dreams, safe, happy, atleast in her dreams, she can be whatever she wants and most importantly she can be with Hermione, that's what Y/n wanted, she wanted to sleep and never wake up, she wanted it so bad that she would cry out in frustration when she woke up, everyday.

No one noticed Y/n's feelings, or maybe they just didn't care, either way Y/n liked it that way, no drama, no attention.

Y/n smiled, everyday, a very convincing one at that, she didn't know who she was trying to convince, everyone else or herself.

Y/n wasn't skinny, nor was she overweight, she was just chubby, and she hated it, she wished to be skinny like all the other girls, she stopped eating at one point, she exercised until she passed out, and yet the small flabs of fat tissue still remained unbothered.

Y/n had acne, so much so she took Doxycycline, a prescribed medication for skin infections and severe acne. Two pills a day, one in the morning, and one at night.

Y/n was tired, she was tired of reality, she was tired of people, she was tired of the same routine, and she was tired of herself, the way she felt, the self pity, the anger, the stupid feeling of missing something, the feeling of comparing herself to others, herself to...him.

And so-

Y/n caved.

It was night time, preferably Y/n's favorite time of day, when she grabbed her medication and took all of the pills, a small smile breaking through, Y/n wobbled to her bed and tucked herself in, she looked around her room and saw an old photo of her and Hermione, smiling. Y/n grabbed the photo and tucked it in with her. Only two words escaped her lips.

"Goodnight Hermione"

Y/n felt complete, content, peaceful.

And with a small smile, she closed her weighted eyes, and fell into a slumber that she would never wake up from.

——————————————————-
A/N: hey homies 👽🦀
Hope you enjoyed
Also please if you feel like this, please get help, contact anyone you feel safe and comfortable with and let them know how you feel, you're not alone ❤️💙💜💛💚
In the case you don't feel comfortable telling anyone you know, here is a suicide prevention hotline.
1-800-273-8255
-Autumn🍜🦥