Competition

"Ron she clearly wants to be with me" Harry argued
"What!?, no she clearly likes me she smiled at me today" Ron countered
"So people smile Ron she was probably being nice" Harry replied
"Hermione your her best friend, surely you know who she likes" Ron pleaded
"Actually no she won't tell me no matter how many times I ask" Hermione reply's sadly because she secretly fancies you
"How about this, we have one week to get her to fall for one of us and at the end of the week if one of us aren't with her we ask her out at different parts of the day and see who she goes out with, yeah?" Ron asked
"BRILLIANT" Harry yelled
"What makes you boys think she'll pick either of you" Hermione asks
"Because we're a couple of hot lads and girls dig that" Ron replied
"Whatever helps you sleep at night Ronald" Hermione replied annoyed as she walked into her dorms.
Hermione sighed as she laid on her bed, she was thinking of you, Hermione has had a crush on you for AGES and now you were about to be in a relationship with dumb or dumber and not her. Hermione decided to wait out the week and see if you declined the both of them and if you did she'll make a move.
-----start of week-----
Monday: Harry sat next to you in almost all your classes instead of with Ron which was weird because they always sat together, you looked at Ron and saw he was staring at you and Harry angrily, you wondered what his problem was but your thought process got caught off when your best friend and the girl you secretly fancy walked in looking beautiful as ever even though she's only wearing the school uniform she still looks breathtaking you thought. During lunch Ron sat next to you and started joking around with you, Ron was actually quite fun to be around unlike Harry who was a really nice guy he was just incredibly awkward which made you uncomfortable. Ron and you were joking around about Mr.Slug-horns class and how he should make a potion to grow some hair, you felt bad about making fun of him because Mr. Slug-horn was actually a really nice guy so you quickly changed the subject. You and Ron talked about whatever you could while he occasionally complimented you which confused you but you still said thank you to be nice.
Throughout the day Harry and Ron tried to strike up conversations with you when all you wanted to do was read with Hermione and hear her gentle voice complain about book plots.
Why are Harry and Ron being so weird today
You thought as you went to bed that night

Tuesday: Harry started talking to you more which made the awkward silence turn into fun conversations and he also kept calling you smart and cute and a bunch of other compliments which you either pretended you didn't hear or said a quick awkward thank you. Ron did the same as yesterday he sat with you at lunch but he got a little comfortable as he also kept complimenting you, you looked over to Hermione who was picking at her food bitterly, you felt sad feeling like you have been ignoring her when what was really happening was that Ron and Harry wouldn't that leave you alone.

Wednesday: you decided to skip class and chill in the library to get away from everyone ESPECIALLY Harry and Ron who seemed to be everywhere you were, while you chilling Harry walked up to and asked why you weren't in class, you told him you just weren't in the mood for classes or people but he clearly didn't take the hint as he sat down next to you and started a conversation.
After the dreadful two hours you spent with Harry you rushed to dinner to spend some time with Hermione, thankfully you were able to when you saw her alone, you sat next to her and immediately hugged her, you missed her smell, you missed her voice, you missed her laugh, you missed her smile, and most importantly you missed her. You laid your head on her shoulder as you complained about how certain people *cough Ron and Harry cough* wouldn't leave you alone but you didn't say who since you knew they were her best friends
You spent the rest of the day trying to avoid Harry and Ron and just hid in the library.

Thursday: Ron got WAY to comfortable with you, at random points of the day he'd hold your hand, kiss your cheek, put his arm around you, compliment you, or he'd just stare at you. Harry "accidentally" grabbed your hand during transfiguration class and didn't let go, he would constantly appear wherever you were and it was getting annoying because they never did this before and now it's like their in love with you, Hermione seemed really angry whenever she saw Ron or Harry around you and stormed out of the great during dinner when Ron put his arm around you and kissed your cheek much to your chagrin, you wondered why Hermione was acting so weird, you also noticed how Harry and Ron were constantly blushing around you.

Friday: (end of week) you were walking into breakfast when Harry "accidentally" bumped into you, he apologized and then did the thing you didn't want him to, he asked you out, you politely declined and told him you were interested in someone else and that you guys could still stay friends which he gladly agreed to.
Classes were finally over and you noticed Hermione looking visibly uncomfortable so you went over to her to ask what was wrong and halfway into your conversation Ron asked if he could talk to you privately and winked at Hermione which made Hermione angrier than before. Ron dragged you into the corridors and tried to kiss you but you backed away, you told him you didn't like him like that and that you were interested In someone else, he quickly apologized, embarrassment written all over his face, and ran off, you felt bad but relieved that he would be leaving you alone, you walked to the great hall for dinner so you could finally end this crazy week.
Narrators POV
On Monday Hermione didn't mind the boys' antics but as the week went on and she saw the moves they were making she just got even more jealous and angry, it was now Friday, the day they'd tell Y/N their feelings, Hermione was very nervous through out the day and hoped you declined Harry and Ron because she didn't know what she would do if you didn't. Hermione made her way to dinner and saw two visibly sad and angry boys; Harry and Ron. Hermione sat next to them and asked how their little "competition" went and to your Joy and their sadness they were both rejected, it was now your turn.
"I don't understand why she rejected both of us" Ron complained
"Maybe it's because oh I don't know,hm?, she might not be into you guys" Hermione replied in a "duh" tone which caused the boys to glare at her
"So who do you suggest she likes then" Ron asked annoyed
"Just watch me" Hermione said confidently as she walked up to you with the boys making fun of her behind her
"Hey mione, it's been forever since we've actually had any time alone, I've missed you" you said as you smiled and blushed at Hermione's perfect smile
"Soooo, I was thinking, you, me, hogsmeade?, date?" Hermione asks nervously
"I'd love to I've liked you for awhile if you couldn't tell" you reply happily, your heart was pounding out of your chest as your head yelled that you got a date with the girl you've fancied for years
Hermione grabbed the collar of your shirt and pulled you into a passionate kiss which you happily kissed back, you both were in pure bliss that you didn't notice all the noise in the great hall stopped as everyone looked at you and Hermione kissing, most people cheered and clapped, others ignored it, and some just gasped. Hermione pulled away and smiled at you as she walked back over to Ron and Harry smiling at them, red as a tomato
"What.The.Fuck" Ron stated and he stared at Hermione
"Just.Happened" Harry finished as he also stared at Hermione
"I told you she not be into you guys" Hermione said in a matter-of-fact tone sending them playful winks. Ron came back to his senses and started hammering Hermione with questions
"How did it feel, is she a good kisser, are you guys going on a date?"
"Well at-least one of us got the girl" Harry said as he smiled at Hermione albeit a little jealous but ultimately happy for his best friend.
-------------------
A/n: I've thought about this one for a while I just didn't know how to write it, anyway enjoy and REQUESTS ARE OPEN because I need them.