Manipulation

Request by: Doggoo1

No ones POV:
Y/n was on her way to class when she passed by the library and heard a very familiar voice that made her halt in her tracks.

"Y/n's so annoying, I'm only dating her for popularity"

The voice, it was muffled but still audible and recognizable, but no it couldn't be.

"She's a toy to me, I mean who would actually go for her"

But it was, it was Hermione Granger, also known as Y/n's girlfriend.

Y/n tried to wrap her mind around the situation, not quite grasping what it was Hermione was saying about her.

Y/n noticed she was late to class and hurried off to potions, the words she heard, never leaving her head.

_*_

Y/n tried to forget the conversation she over heard but she couldn't and she needed answers, so she walked to the Gryffindor common room and said the password.

"Dilligrout"

Y/n walked through the painting and walked up to Hermione's dorm room and knocked softly on the door.

"Hermione, it's me, Y/n"

Y/n heard muffled voices and shuffling, Hermione opened the door with a fake smile that Y/n mistook for a real one and let Y/n in.

"Hello, love" the fake tone was disguised for love, and Y/n fell for it.

"Who were you talking to?" Y/n was half joking, half serious

"I was reading and reciting the words out loud, it's easier for me to read that way" Hermione explained.

Y/n thought the the confession was adorable and smiled at her girlfriend but then remembered what she heard in the library.

"So, I, uh, overheard some things you said about me in the library" Y/n stammered, starting to feel uncomfortable under Hermione's gaze.

"What do you mean" Hermione laughed

"'Y/n's so annoying, I'm only dating her for popularity, she's a toy to me, I mean who would actually go for her"' Y/n mocked, holding in tears.

Hermione's face never changed, no reaction, just the usual half smirk.

"Oh, Y/n I'm so sorry you heard that, you see, Draco Malfoy held me at wand point and made me say all those terrible things about you" Hermione explained

"Oh my Godric, I'm so sorry I jumped to conclusions, are you okay?, did he hurt you?, why didn't you tell me? We should tell Dumbledore"

Out of everything Y/n just said, Hermione only paid attention to the last part "we should tell Dumbledore"

"No we shouldn't, it's over, and I don't want more drama" Hermione started to fake cry, causing Y/n to immediately jump to her side and hold her.

"It's okay, love, he can help us"  Y/n reassured.

Hermione internally rolled her eyes.

"No, i don't want to do it, if you love me, you won't make me do it" Hermione declared.

"I do love you, th-"

"Then please, don't make me go to Dumbledore" Hermione begged, more fake tears cascading down her face.

"Ok, we don't have to, it's okay" Y/n gave in and just held Y/n.

"I love you so much Y/n, I didn't mean any of the words I said, I would never do that to you" Hermione's lies were so believable,

"I love you too Hermione, it's okay, I believe you" Y/n wiped Hermione's tears and kissed her.

Hermione's face distorted to disgust but she quickly changed it and kissed back.

I have her wrapped around my finger, stupid girl

Was Hermione's last thought before she kicked Y/n out of her dorm to do "homework"

"She's gone Ron, you can come out" Hermione stated as she laid back down on her bed, soon to be joined by none other than Ronald Weasley.

Y/n went to bed with a smile on her face, thinking about how lucky she was to have such a beautiful, caring, girlfriend.
—————————————————-
A/n: sooooo I don't know if this what you wanted, but I hope it was.
Hope you enjoyed
Byeeeee
-Autumn.