Halloween special 😏

"So you just go to people's houses, knock on their doors and demand candy?" Y/n asked

"Well, you don't don't demand candy, you ask for it, follow me" Hermione replied, she held Y/n's hand and brought her up a nice paved side walk leading to a oak brown door, the lawn was filled with decorations: tombstones laid all over the green grass, cobwebs on the bushes, and a tall werewolf statue standing on the patio with the its hands out and teeth barred, the top of the house had a large fake fuzzy spider hanging off of it.

Hermione looked back at Y/n, Y/n looked frightened, this was Y/n's first time trick-or-treating, growing up in an orphanage they weren't too keen on celebrating holidays and when she went to Hogwarts there was no trick or treating, just delicious feasts with decorations.

"Mione are you sure about this?" Y/n asked wearily as they passed the tombstones and cobwebbed bushes.

Hermione laughed and pulled Y/n along, passing the giant werewolf to which Y/n slowly crept to the right and gave it weary looks, and to the front door.

"Ok, take out your pillow case" Hermione said, Y/n listened and watched as Hermione gently knocked on the door.

An old couple answered the door and smiled at their "costumes", Hermione was wearing her Gryffindor robes and Y/n was wearing her (Hogwarts' house robes).

The old couple smiled at Hermione and Y/n and made a comment that sounded like 'such cute costumes', Hermione looked at Y/n and smiled

"Trick-or-treat" Hermione said and held open her empty pillow case, the old lady grabbed a few pieces of KitKats and dumped them in Hermione's bag, Hermione kindly said thank you and stepped behind Y/n pushing her up more.

"Er, trick or...treat?" Y/n, look confusedly back at Hermione, and Hermione gave her a smile and nodded her head, Y/n looked back with a small smile and saw the old lady pulling out more candy from a bowl, she dumped it in Y/n's bag and told them to have a nice night.

Y/n turned to Hermione and smiled, they walked down the pavement to the road that was littered with kids

"THAT WAS SO FUN!" Y/n squealed, Hermione chuckled.

"CAN WE DO it AGAIN?" Y/n asked

"Yes, love" Hermione replied smiling.

For the next few hours Hermione and Y/n went house to house trick or treating, with smiles on their faces and candy in their bags.

"Ooooh, let's do this one!" Y/n jumped up and down like a kid, pointing at a yellow suburban two story house with decorations basically drowning the house, the windows had lights in and on them, the door had a "beware danger inside" sign on it, there were blow ups of ghosts and witches and vampires all over the lawn, and spiders looking as if they were crawling the house.

Y/n grabbed Hermione's hand and practically ran to the door and knocked excitedly, a man who looked to be in his late thirties came to the door with a bowl and mixed candy: Reece's pieces, Twix, lollipops, gum, gobstoppers, jawbreakers, sour patch kids, twizzlers, etc

He looked at Y/n and Hermione with a scowl

"Aren't you lot too old to be out trick or treating, get lost" He said annoyed

Y/n looked back at Hermione with confused and sad eyes, Hermione's eyes blazed red and she told Y/n to wait by the street to which Y/n listened, not wanting to make Hermione angry.

A few minutes later Hermione came back holding the whole bowl filled with candy and dumped it in Y/n's bag with a triumphant look on her face.

"H-how?" Y/n asked amazed

"Don't worry about it, love" Hermione responded

"But-"

"Come on, let's keep trick or treating" Hermione cut her off.."then if you want we can go home and eat it while we watch scary movies" Hermione suggested afterwards

"Can we watch that one with the guy who breaks through the door with an axe and says "here's Johnny!"" Y/n asked as she imitated the last one

"Of course, honey" Hermione smiled, giving Y/n a kiss on the cheek.

——————————————————
A/n: a little cute fluff for y'all 😏
Hope you enjoyed
Also, if you're going trick or treating tmw (I am because free candy😩) or even to a party, or any Halloween related thing, please be safe and watch out for predators, and CHECK YOUR CANDY, have a nice holiday.
And if you don't celebrate Halloween I hope you have a good day tmw anyways
Byeeeee
-Autumn