10 years

No ones POV
Hermione Granger and You have been best-friends since birth, your parents were childhood friends resulting in You and Hermione being childhood friends.

It was Wednesday, December 20th, 1989
You and Hermione were 10 years old running around her Garden chasing butterflies and laughing at anything.

"Hey Hermione" you suddenly asked

"Hm" Hermione hummed

"What's a marriage" you asked, you stopped running and looked at her curiously

"Well it's when two people who love each other a whole lot throw a huge party with cake and music" Hermione replied, smiling at you

"Well I love you a whole lot, wanna get married and eat a bunch of cake and dance" you asked whilst smiling at the curly haired brunette

"Hmm were too young, ask me in ten years" Hermione replied with a huge smile and continued running around a bunch of dandelions.

"Hey look at this butterfly, it's got yellow stripes" Hermione yelled whilst pointing at a fluttering butterfly

"It's so pretty" you exclaimed in awe, admiring the beautiful creature in front of you.

"Just like you" Hermione retorted with a smile, she kissed your cheek. As she kissed your cheek she suddenly yelled
"Tag! Your it"

"Hey no fair, get back here" you yelled as you chased her, both of you giggling like babies with unmistakable smiles.
————————————————-
Monday, December 20, 1999
*10 years later*
"Loveee come on" Hermione yelled through her parents suburban house.
"I'm coming" you yelled back, tugging the small rectangular box in your pocket as you ran down the steps to meet your girlfriend.

You and Hermione started dating in 5th year after you and Her shared a heated kiss under the mistletoe in the Gryffindor common room.

Hermione realized she loved you more than a friend in third year when you stayed by side and comforted her after all the fights she had with Ron and Harry. You always knew you loved Hermione more than Harry and Ron or hell even your parents, Hermione's your world and you started realizing how much you loved her in second year after she got petrified.

You ran down the steps and walked outside in the beautiful garden that glistened in the sun, you looked at the dandelions and softly smiled as memories of you and Hermione running through them. You looked around the Garden before spotting your breath taking girlfriend Hermione sitting in a row of dandelions whilst blowing at one with her eyes closed.

Hermione looked so beautiful doing such a simple task that all you could was admire her.

"Hey love" Hermione whispered as she kept her eyes closed now laying down basking in the sun.

"H-hey" you replied your voice cracking a bit, Merlin you really loved this girl.

Hermione stood up and grabbed your hand, she pulled you closer to her and kissed you softly.

"TAG! Your it" Hermione suddenly yelled as she ran through the garden.

"Hey, you tricked me, AGAIN!" You yelled as you chased after your smiling girlfriend. 

If someone were to watch these young adults together for even just a second they'd see the never ending amount of love radiating off of them. They were whipped for each other and anyone could see it, they were the couple everyone envied, they were the couple that made it out of the battle together, they were the couple that would grow old together, they were the "it" couple and no one not even the most jealous of them all could deny their love for one another. If these two were ever to break up, some would forget love even existed, some would think it was all just a cruel prank and laugh, and some would cry because they were just "that" couple that everyone expected to never break up.

You finally got ahold of Hermione and held her by the waist.

"Do you remember ten years ago on this very day when I asked you to marry me" You asked kissing the back of Hermione's neck.

"And I said ask me in ten years because we were to young" Hermione laughed out, Hermione no longer felt the warmth of you behind her so she turned around and saw you on one knee.

"Hermione, I love you a whole lot what do you say we get married and eat cake and dance til our feet hurt" you asked nervously staring at her.

"yes, YES" Hermione yelled with excitement, she'd been waiting for this moment ever since the two of you graduated from school and couldn't wait to start a future with you, Hermione jumped into your arms with happy tears in her eyes, you hugged Hermione back like if you let go she'd vanish, once you let go you wiped her tears and placed a long sweet kiss on her lips.

"TAG! YOUR IT!" You yelled as you ran away from the smiling brunette.

"Well played" Hermione yelled, giggling as she chased you around her parents garden.
—————————————————
A/N: ngl I almost cried from how fucking cute this was-I should probably go to bed I have s-s-school 😭🤢 tmw-alright hope you enjoyed, comment if you want-their quite fun to read
Byeeee
-Anonymous