Chapter 11 - Time to forget

Tears flooded your eyes. The story really got to you, it was...sad. No, beyond sad! It was miserable, no one should live like that, yet things like that happens all the time. 

"And now you know" Cora stated as she wiped the tears from your eyes. 

''Why did you have to go through all of that. To be treated less than human!'' You fell to my knees. 

''People like father will do anything to get what they want. That's why we are here. To destroy this place. To end it.'' Cora explained. 

''But how long will that take? You were trapped here for 15 years. We could be here for another 20 years!''

''I give it 2 years max. To execute the perfect plan. But we are going to have to play along for awhile.'' You could feel Cora smirk.

''2 YEARS?!'' You exclaimed. 

''No need to exaggerate! But yes, 2 years. I know what they will do. They will brainwash us to be under their control. I'm immune to this but you maybe effected. But don't worry I can snap you out of it when it's time.'' 

''So I will be effected but you will roam free!'' You began to raise your voice.

''No, I will be playing along. If we want it to go according to plan, this is the only way to go about it.'' Cora explained herself. 

The cell door opened, it was father and some soldiers were there. 

''Bring them to the room.'' father ordered

Pretend to fight them, trust me. Cora spoke to me internally.

''NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO.'' You began to act out like Cora asked but you were still afraid what was going to happen to you. The soldier restrained your and dragged you down hallways as you cried and screamed for help. You even wondered if Reyes could here your screams. 

You eventually reached a room, looking around it seemed like nothing but torturous instruments. 

Cora, what is this?  You asked 

This is where you will forget, but don't worry.  She tried to reassure me. 

Don't worry?!?  You internally screamed at her. 

I like I said. I can snap you out of it. Believe me.  She insisted. 

''I guess this is goodbye, then.'' You whispered to yourself

It's more like a see you later. Cora responded. 

''This is not goodbye. This is to improve you, (y/n)'' father stated. ''This isn't your first time.''

''What?'' Was the only thing you say before you fell into darkness. 

------------------------------------------------------------Gabriel POV----------------------------------------------------

I was put in a room, possibly and intergation room, handcuffed to the table. I was slowly healing from the attack but that was least of my worries, it was (y/n) I was most concerned about. They were taken too. Not only that...they seemed willing to go. May be it's because of Cora. 

I don't think they could cope with what may happen to them. If what they did what they did to Amelie, they could possibly break. But then again. They are different, they didn't feel pain but their mind could be broken. 

The door to the room opened, an omnic in a suit holding a folder walked in and sat across from me.  

''Gabriel Reyes, Blackwatch agent and leader. Good to finally meet you in person.'' It was clear who this was, he was most wanted by overwatch. Maximilien. 

''And you are the most wanted by Overwatch, Maximilien.'' I retorted. 

''Indeed I am. Now then. I had an offer for you.'' He began to propose. ''I want you to join us.'' 

''And why would I do that?'' I questioned keeping a dead tone. 

''Well, many reasons.'' If he wasn't an omnic, he'd probably be smirking right now. 

''Do share.'' I was intrigued to know what he thought.'' 

''Well, for starters. A certaiin Jack Morrison getting all the praise for your hard work.'' He began. Him taking the praise was his job, we weren't a public part of Overwatch.
''Second, we heard about illegal activities you have been doing, imagine what would happen if anyone found out.'' He calmly threatedned. This is a little concern but not a big deal. 
''Lastly-'' He began but interupted by a scream. No doubt that was (y/N). ''Lastly, we have someone close to you here.'' Maximilien fakely chuckled. 

''But why me?'' I asked. 

''Well, you just seemed to be the perfect candidate, also you are known as the Angel of Death. So you can imagine the possibilities.'' He stated. 

''And what do you plan to do?'' I asked. 

''Well for starters, once Lacroix has returned to us as a widow, we will need you to destroy and expose the bad in Overwatch, closing it down for good.'' He opened the folder that had papers and papers of information. ''We received intel that there will be meeting held with world leaders and overwatch. We want you to blow it up.'' He simply said. 

''And if I refuse.'' I threatened. 

''We kill you and your precious (y/n) will have suffer more than they have to because your poor decision making.'' He stated.

''You do realise that they can't feel pain.'' I raised an eyebrow. 

''We are aware, that doesn't mean we can't experiment to see what can cause her pain.'' Maximilien really had thought this through. 

''Very well, I accept your offer. May I suggest another candidate?'' I offered. 

''And who may that be?'' He asked. 

''Moira O'Deorain'' I informed.

''She would be perfect.'' he was very interested now. 

''Then, we will release you back to Overwatch, destroy them and come back here with Moira.'' He ordered. ''We will set it up, so you get rescued by your team and you take it from there.''

''Yes, sir.'' I smirked, I knew what I was going to do.''And what do I say about (y/n)?''

''Just tell them you don't know where they've been taken...well something along those lines, I'm sure that you will figure out something.'' Maximilien got up and released me from the restraints. ''I would show you where (y/n) is but I don't think nows a good time. Maybe in a couple of days before you are rescued.'' He suggested. 

I was bit on edge not knowing what they were doing and thinking of what would be the end results. But I know I would find out in days.