Chapter 15 - Double-Agent

————-—Cora's POV———————

Years had passed and my plan hadn't come into play, the original plan was only meant to take 2 years. But this was going to be more difficult than I would of expected it to be. Working out on my own like this proved it. I had to come up with another plan and this plan may include some of (y/n)'s friends. 

But there was something else that I discovered during my time with Talon. Father was indeed my actual father. My biological father. How could he do such a thing to his own child and then kill them.  This filled me with more rage, I was truly going to ruin Talon once and for all. 

Talon's team already had grown, as for Overwatch...they had already dissolved. Overwatch was now illegal, I had to find them all somehow and I knew how. That was my next mission. Reaper and myself would need to break back into to Watchpoint Gibraltor. 

I walked down the halls and knocked onto his door. I could hear a come in and I entered. 

''What do you want Cora?'' He demanded. He was not the same Gabriel that I had know before. He was getting older and yet here I was frozen in time. As time passed he definitely seem to hate me more.

''I need your assistance.'' I replied. 

''My help?'' He laughed ''After everything. How is (y/n) by the way? I haven't spoken to them in years.'' Yes, he definitely hated me. 

''I can't take Talon down on my own. I have a plan but it involves Overatch.'' I explained. 

''Overwatch is gone, thanks to you.'' He retorted.

''I know, but I need the members of Overwatch and I promise, I swear on my heart, (y/n) will return.'' I promised him. He didnt't reply but he was tempted by the offer. 

''Very well. We can break into Gibraltor tonight. Winston may be there but we can handle him.'' Reaper agreed to the plan. 

''Excellent.'' I grinned. 

''Meet at our ship at 7pm.'' He demanded.

''Roger that.'' I replied. As Reaper was now a council member of Talon, we could do what we wanted. He was trusted by Father and Maximillien. They still wanted me under someone else's command. I exited the room looking forward to what was to come next. 

--------------------That night--------------------

''Everything looks good. Still no problems, Cora?'' Father asked. 

''No problems identified.'' I responded. 

''Very good. There is an upgrade for your abilities that I would like to try.'' He stated. 

''Understood. Unfortunately tonight is impossible. I request you reschedule for another night.'' I requested in my monotone voice. 

''Why is that?'' He demanded. 

''Agent Reaper request me to accompany him in a mission.'' I explained. 

''Of course. I trust him to keep you in line.'' He nodded. 

''Please excuse me, I must make preparations for departure.'' I pardoned myself before exiting the room, closing the door behind me. 

I rushed down the hallways to the hangar for the mission. Reaper was already there, the ship had already started、ready to fly. 

''Sorry I'm late.'' I apologised. 

''Sure you are.'' He said sarcastically, ''Get in.'' He ordered, which I quickly complied, sitting in the co-pilot seat as Reaper took the pilot seat. 

---------------------Time Skip to arrival----------------

We had arrived in Watchpoint Gibraltor, no sounds, it was deserted. Only one little light could be seen. Winston's lab. 

''You stay here, I will deal with it.'' Reaper ordered. 

''This is my plan! I'm going!'' I shouted back. But he had already left with his teleportation whatever you call it. I tried opening the door but of course he locked it. I tried with a bit of force. Nothing. I resorted to Sombra's techniques that she taught me whilst trying to hack Talon's database. She had her own goals and I wasn't going to stop her either. 

I hacked in the aircraft system and unlock the door. I would definitley thank Sombra when I next see her. 

After breaking out the aircraft, I began sneaking into the lab, I could hear gunshots and bangs within. I had to stop them before one of them gets really hurt. I broke open the dooor with a fraction of my ability and stepped in. Both of them stopped fighting and turned to look at me. 

''Cora, I told you to stay put whilst I deal with the monkey.'' Reaper yelled. 

''Winston is not a monkey, he's a gorilla.'' I corrected him. I turned to Winston, he opened his mouth to speak but I knew what he was going to say. ''I'm not (y/n), if that's what you are going to say.'' I spoke in an annoyed tone. 

''Who are you then? And what's going on?'' Winston raised his voice. 

''I'm Cora. I am (y/n)'s heart. (y/n) is still around, they are just dormant.'' I explained. 

''Been dormant for too long.'' Reaper muttered under his breath, I gave him a glare telling him to shut up.

''I came here because I need your help... well, Overwatch's help.'' I continued. 

''Overwatch is illegal and as much as I want to press that button to call everyone.'' He gestured to the button, I always stop myself because of the past.'' He sighed. 

''I'm telling you I need you to press that button. Do you want the world continue the way it is?'' I rhertorically asked. ''I need to take down Talon, but I need your help. (y/n) can't come back without Overwatch.'' I pleaded. 

Winston looked shocked for a moment and then turned back to look at the button. He walked over and finally pressed it. 

''The world needs us, (y/n) needs us.'' He said softly. ''One thing, Jack Morrison, won't receive that message...'' He informed us. 

''Let me guess, after the incident he went off the grid.'' Reaper guessed. 

''Yes, but Ana has been keeping an eye out for him.'' Winston explained further. 

''That's okay. I know someone who can track him down.'' I smirked. 

''But will he listen to you. I think he has given up.'' He said with a sad tone. 

''I know what can be done for him to listen to me.'' I smiled.