Chapter 7 - Agreed

You explained everything to them about what happened, the phone call, the talon agents but most of all those feelings within your chest. You did not mention about Reyes or Moira. Reyes seemed like he was beginning to understand, Jack looked worried and Ana, well she looked hell confused.

"Do you still have the number in your phone history?" Jack asked.
You reached into your pocket, unlocked the phone and handed it over to them, you couldn't see what Jack was doing but assumed that clicked on phone history and clicked on the number that rang you in the first place. He placed it on the desk loudspeaker.

"Hello, Jack, Gabriel, Ana and most importantly little (y/n)." The voice on the other end said with a song like voice. How did the person know who you were with? Could he of seen through the phone's camera when handing the phone over? Did he hear the conversation between you and the Commanders? You had no idea.

"Who are you?" Jack asked.

"Well, let's just say I knew (y/n) from another time, well not quite (y/n). By the way, how is that heart of yours? Is it treating you well?" You could hear the smirk in his voice and with those words caused that now familiar pressure, but somewhat different...it was worse than before. "Oh? It recognised my voice, of course, it would of. How could it not?" He laughed. You began to clench your fist and a growl came from within your chest.

"Calm down, kid. Don't let him get to you." Reyes walked to you and held your shoulder.

"What's this? The cold-hearted, ruthless Commander Reyes actually cares?" Another laugh. "Over little (y/n). Oh dear, what did you do to them?" He tutted. He was really trying to push your buttons. You were about lunge at the phone and destroy it when Reyes began to restrain you.

"Woah, (y/n). You need to calm down! Please!" Jack pleaded looking you in the eye. You snarled and was resisting against Reyes.

"I'm surprised that she hasn't come out to say hi yet, she doesn't want to say hello to the one who created her, of course." Reyes was really struggling against you now.

"Jack, help me out will you?" Reyes begged.

"I got this, Gabriel." Ana approached reaching into her pocket retrieving a needle. Your eyes widened and knew that you did not want that thing anywhere near you. You finally released yourself from his grasp and broke out of the room.

You began to run down the hall, a gun was fired. Your vision began to blur as you hit the ground. You began to drift to sleep.

Jack's POV

(y/n) broke the door off its hinges and began to run, Ana quickly ran out to the hallway with her sleep gun aiming at (y/n) before firing it. I could hear (y/n) collapsed to the floor.

"Did you show her a needle? Boy does she despise those! Seems like now she is strong enough to delay her getting the shot but not smart enough it seems." He chuckled once again. He was really ticking me off now.

"Listen here! You are going to tell me who you are and what's happening to (y/n)!" I demanded.

"Ohhh? Did (y/n) not only sway the Angel of Death but also the soldier? I'm impressed! That makes my job a little difficult yet so much easier too!" He was really amused which just pissed me off even more. "Too bad, we will take (y/n) away soon, so best to say your goodbyes. And goodbye to you, Jack." The phone exploded.

Take her away? That guy must be hell delusional if he's thinking of such things. I will not let him or whoever take (y/n) away.

I stepped into the corridor to see that (y/n)'s limp body was now in Gabriel's arms as he began to walk down the hallway. I quickly caught up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Gabriel, (y/n) can't stay here." I began

"I know, but where can they? They will be followed until they win or worse." He looked me dead in the eye. We were on the same page.

If (y/n) kept running for the rest of their life, they may get tired of it and want to end it all, one way or another.

"Any ideas?" Gabriel asked.

"We could send to an alternative headquarters? Probably the best one would be Ecopoint. But they are experiencing a blizzard and is in hibernation at the moment." I responded, not only that I wouldn't be able to go.

"Wherever it is, I won't be able to go with them."

"Nor can I"

We looked at each other, we knew what had happened.

"It seems like we would do anything for the kid, right?" I nodded in agreement. "If anything happens or I'm acting rashly. I'm doing it for (y/n) not only that but you know I'll be doing it for them if you ever hear me talk about overwatch in disgust or hate, know I'm doing it for them." He had really fallen hard for them, not going to lie, but I was the same.

"The same with myself." You both nodded.

"And when this is all over, that's when we can settle things once and for all" He smirked.

"Agreed" I smiled.

"Well, better take the kid to Angela and we will begin the new arrangements." Gabriel began to walk down the corridor.

Gabriel's POV

I entered Angela's office.

"Goodness! What happened, Gabriel." She was shocked to see myself carrying unconscious (y/n) in.

"They just got put to sleep because they were becoming a handful." I placed her on the medical bed before turning to Angela. "Hey, Doc. Did you ever monitored her heart at all?" I asked thinking back to what that scum said on the phone, something about their heart.

"Apart from heart rate, I have not done any scans to see visual. Have they been complaining about pressure in their chest again?" Wait did Angela know something?

"No, did they see you before about it?" I asked.

"Well after their hand incident, (y/n) said about the chest pressure. I assumed that it was stress due to what happened." So that's what it was.

"Well, it's a little more than that Doc. Are you able to check it out now?"

"I could but I can't without (y/n) consent." Of course, medical101 rule.

"Well then. Can you keep an eye on them whilst Jack and I talk? When they wake up, give us a call." I asked her.

"Of course, Gabriel."

"Thank you. Oh and by the way. Keep a gun close and needles away."

"Why?" She asked.

"(y/n) is now triggered by needles and the gun is to protect both of you. Jack and I will explain later." I left closing the door behind, leaving (y/n) in the hands of an angel.

A/N

Hello, my fellow readers, I hope you are enjoying the story! Please let me know what you think! Still thinking of the next chapter but I hope for it to be done within the next few weeks or even better, to be done by the end of the weekend.