Chapter 6

(Authors note : sorry about the absence, hope this chapter makes up for it.. lol ok i'll shut up) 

Ink looked at himself for a few minutes, his outfit was white, with a short sleeved white shirt with a black tie, and a a sort type of white skirt that was ripped up on the middle while wearing white pants. While he was gazing at himself, Drawing entered the room, "Oh good you're ready!" 

"yeah..." Ink avoided eye contact, he was beyond nervous he had no idea how this wedding would go, "Let's just hope no one's against it..." Drawing smirked evilly "Why afraid they won't approve of your prince charming~?" Ink quickly turned to Drawing with a mix face of fear and a tiny bit of blush, "NO! ...Why on earth would you think that....?"  

Drawing stayed silence, rarely saw this side of Ink, she just gave him a confronting smile before leaving the room to take care of the guest list. "Oh by the way, are you sure you want Dreams mother to come? You did turn down her offer to marry her son. " she asked before leaving the dressing room. "Yeah..i'm sure..." 

Meanwhile with Blue and Dream :

They were on a carriage going on their way to the Creativity Kingdom, "Sooo, ya sure you can handle going to Ink's wedding? You did-" Before Blue could finish he was cut off by Dream, "I'm sure." He said a bit harshly. "Are you boys fine?" Dreams mother asked, "yes mother, don't worry about us," She looked at Dream for a bit. No emotion on her face but if you payed close attention she showed that she was concerned and not buying what her own son said. "If you say so son."

"WHERE THE HELL IS INK?!"    Ink had heard from a distance, "w-what?" he mumbled. 'Did I just hear Blue scream??' he thought. 

"Who the fuck are you?" Drawing asked annoyed. "I'm Ink's friend for your information!" Blue half yelled at her, "And who the hell are you anyways?" Drawing pointed at her tiara, "I'm Ink's sister bitch." They continued to argue for about 5 minutes while Dream tried to calm down Blue, 

"What's going on?" Everyone in the room turned around to see Error wearing his black tux. "Well Error aren't you glad you joined the party?" Drawing said sarcastically, Dream just stared at both of them arguing or talk hard to tell with the both of them from a distance. "Just where the hell is Ink so we can just get this wedding over with?!" Error burst impatiently. "OOOH don't start that shit with me, a few moments ago you looked like a nervous wreck!!" She shot back. 

"Guys, guys calm do-" 

"Shut up Dream,"

"ok" 

"Ok guys i'm finally done with-" Ink had walked in with a scene of Dream crying on the floor while Blue tried to calm him down, to Drawing and Error fighting like usual. "Why the fuck can't y'all be normal or i don't know fighting!!" Everyone went quiet after that comment, Ink was beyond annoyed, and Drawing quickly covered Errors eyes making everyone confused. "EHHH WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?" Error yelled, everyone just looked at Drawing. "What are you doing??" Blue asked. 

"WELL for your information Error should't look at his husband until the wedding begins." 

"I-WHY THE HELL NOT?!" 

"OHHH SO YOUR FINE WITH ME CALLING INK YOUR HUSBAND?!"

Ink looked behind himself exhausted, "You know what i'll just leave, this is what happens when gen z is having a wedding, " Dream looked at Ink right into his soul, "don't you fucking dare break the forth wall again, our readers are here for plot bitch." Blue joined the both of them and told the readers "And this people is why we should't piss off Dream. Ok alright, perfect" 

The three of them left Drawing and Error fighting, well mostly just Error trying to get Drawing off him so he can see. But while this was happening Mr. Comyet and Mr. Crayon walked into the scene. "Drawing, sweetie what are you doing?" Her father asked, "WEll you see father, this motherfucker wanted to see his fiancee before the wedding." 

"If that was the case why didn't you blind fold him until the wedding started?" suggested Errors father. "W-DAD!!" Error yelled still blinded by Drawing hands. "YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE ON MY SIDE!!" His father turned around and said "Sorry son, but you can't see your fiancee until you get married. Rules are rules, your mothers best friend did the same with me." 

"Wow like son like father, can't believe that happened to both of you," Mr. Comyet commented. "Well you see women tend to have more common sense when they're teenagers," 

"HEY!! I"M STILL HERE!!"  Error screamed in 'pain'. "ahh yes i forgot you existed for a second, anyways Creativity let's go shall we?" Errors father said as he left with the king of creativity. 

"the wedding will start soon? Are you planning on sneaking in?" 

"Now why the hell would I do that?" The prince of negativity asked his best friend, killer. "I heard that Errors getting married with the Creativity prince, thought you would want see that." Killer told him calmly. "And get weaker? Ha, you wish." 

"You know every time Errors brought up you always show a bit of weakness, can it be that the cruel prince of negativity is feeling...love??" Killer teased. Nightmare blushed a bit since he was caught off guard, "Me? In love?? You wish, why would anyone be in love with that useless brat anyways??" Nightmare walked away from Killer but before he completely disappeared  Killer said, "If you weren't in love with him, you wouldn't get soo defensive. " 

And just like that he walked away. 

Ha what a joke though, Nightmare in love?? That's impossible...now is it?

Meanwhile, with Nightmare in his room, he just stood there looking down from the mirror. 'me in love..that's..that's impossible...' he chuckled, "i bet if Dream was here he would say stop lying to yourself..." he said in a raspy voice while a tear dropped....