Chapter 2

"What's going on?!" Blue asked in panic. 

"Well...Dream..why the fuck are you crying soo damm much?!" Ink asked looking down at Dream. 

"I..I don't knowwwww" Dream whined. 

Blue, Dreams personal royal guard, had came in for his shift. To see something he was not expecting, but wasn't surprised. He had been a royal guard for years now, so nothing really surprised him anymore, he knew Dream better than anyone. 

Blue grabbed Dream by his leg and dragged him to his room, "Welp, see ya later Ink!" 

"See ya" Ink was confused as fuck, but he decided he was best to go home. 

"So~ How was it?" Drawing asked her brother?

"It was...interesting?" 

"Why did they call you either way?" 

"They called me for.." Ink blushed at the thought, he shook his head and sighted, "They wanted me to marry Dream." 

"Did..Did you deny?' 

"Yea...I don't want to marry him, besides i'm pretty sure dad wouldn't approve" 

"Your sure I wouldn't approve of what?" Ink and Drawing quickly turned around, and saw their father standing at the door of their room. 

"Uhhhh of a marriage???" Drawing told him. 

"Drawing!!" Ink yelled at her,

"What?!"

"With who?" Their father asked

"With the Positivy kingdom?" Ink answered him nervously.

"Oh them, oh yeah I would have denied for you. Now you two rest up, tomorrow we have a meeting with a kingdom,"

"Which one?" Ink asked. 

"You'll see," Their father said and left the room closing the door behind him. 

"Why am I suddenly worried??" Ink said while he saw his father leave the room. 

                The very next day, Ink and Drawing were getting ready to see their guests. They still had about an hour before they arrived, you would think they would use this time to prepare themselves..right? Well...Drawing was trying to get Ink out of bed, "Common you stupid squid!!" "I'm stupid?" Ink mumbled with his face on the covers. 

"Can't you get ready already?!" She said struggling. "noooo" Ink whined.  "Why?!" Drawing was already annoyed, sure she was used to Ink being careless about meeting other kingdoms, but she never liked dealing with it. "Why are you always like thissss?!" Ink's expression quickly changed to a sad one, he fake laughed and said "To annoy you, duh!" He faked smiled and got out of bed. 

Thirty minutes until the guest arrived....

Drawing was ready, Ink on the other hand, barely had his hair done..."Why did you take 30 DAMM minutes on your ugly hair" Ink faked gasped, "How dare you! My hair is fabulous" He said poising dramatically. Drawing rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Of course~" 

About 20 minutes later, Drawing had manged to get Ink dressed nicely, now all she needed were the jewels on him, which was the hard part. "Why do I need to put them onnnnn" Ink whined like a 4 year old. "Because I say so!!" Drawing yelled at him annoyed. "wow you sound like a mom" Ink said laughing. "I do not!!" Ink kept laughing hysterically, that's when Drawing tackled Ink. 

"They should be here any minute now" The King of Creativity said. 

"No worries, and I deeply apologize that my son couldn't come," Said the King of Destruction. 

"It's alright, this is just to discuss some things, not too serious" Mr. Comyet told him shrugging. 

"I'm glad its not a-"

In that exact moment, Ink and Drawing came rolling down the stairs while tackling one another. "NOW PUT THIS O-" Before Drawing could finish her sentence, she saw the King of Destruction and her father, she laughed nervously. "Hi there" She said sweetly, while gently putting Inks crown on him. Mr. Crayon laughed, "Why hello there," He said waving at Drawing. 

Ink slowly opened his eyes, but was quickly shocked to see the King of Destruction there,  he laughed along with Drawing. Mr. Comyet sighted in disappointment and embarrassment, "Well now that everyone is here, how about we head over here" He said signaling a door. Mr. Crayon entered, while Ink and Drawing quickly got off each other, before they entered their father gave them a look that read, 'You two are screwed later'. Which Ink and Drawing returned with a look of 'Yes sir!'.

"So i'm glad you could come Mr.Crayon" Mr. Comyet said while sitting down.

"Please, i'm glad you invited me, I have been looking towards a truce for a while now" 

"A truce?" Ink asked, "Yes a truce Ink, Mr. Crayon and I have been planning it for a while now, but we can't decide what to do to show peace." His father told him a bit stressed. "How about a marriage?" Drawing asked, raising her hand. "A marriage?" Asked Mr. Crayon. "Yeah, many other kingdoms have done it to show peace!" Drawing gladly explained. 

"A marriage doesn't sound too bad," Mr. Comyet said thinking. "Yeah, I can have my son marry one of your kids" Mr. Crayon said. "But who" He continued. They both started to think, "How about Drawing, she's 16, maybe we could do the marriage next year when she's older." Mr. Comyet suggested. "What?! Why me!? Why not Ink?!" Drawing explained pointing to Ink. 

"WHAT?!" Ink yelled surprised. "Well how about this, my son comes next week and he decides who to marry?" Mr. Crayon told the King. "Well that does sound ok," He turned his glace to Ink and Drawing and said, "You two don't get a say in this, well at least yet." He got up, so did Mr. Crayon and they left the room while disgusting other manners. 

"This is all my fault" Drawing said looking at the table, "No shit Sherlock, " Ink said annoyed looking away. "Why did you even suggest that?" Ink asked still looking away, "Well..I guess I was caught up in my own world, of romance, I thought maybe it was a good idea" She said while shrugging. "I didn't really think this through" Ink looked at his sister for a few seconds, "Hey maybe he could be your soulmate! You can feel love right?" He asked while he turned to Drawing.  She smiled, "Yeah maybe.." 

"wHAt?!" Error asked glitching. His father had just told him, he was going to decide who to marry from the royal family of the creation kingdom. Error didn't quite know that his crush, Ink was the prince of creation. Because of that, he didn't want to marry either one of kids, he wanted to marry Ink...his best friend...He sighted in defeat, he knew once his father made up his mind, no one could change it. "When am I deciding this?" Error asked. 

A few hours later, Ink had come to visit Error as soon has Error slashed ink to the ground. "Hiy-" Ink stopped his sentence, when he saw Error's face. "What's wrong?" He said while sitting next to Error, who looked at Ink with watery eyes. "My..My father..He wan'ts me to marry someone..I don't know..." Ink looked at him shocked, he looked away...he was silent for a few minutes and the said "I have to go." 

Before Error could say anything, Ink had left. 'Did I saw something wrong?' He thought to himself. He exhaled, and looked at the ground, 'great...I lost another friend' He thought...