Chapter 5

(I apologize for my terrible grammar ;w; . Please ignore it) 

Dream looked at Ink, unsure if it was a good idea since he hated getting people involved with his problems. "Are you sure he's not cruel like...I don't know the rest of the Dark realm?!" Blue asked making Dream face him. Ink was about to say something but cut himself off. 'I can't tell them I know him since we were kids, they would freak out!' (There a rule that no one can cross the border between both realms) 

"Well..Uhh you see...We can definitely trust him because..." He tried to think of an excuse but failed. "I guess were just going to have to trust him," He said after a while. Blue and Dream exchanged glances, before agreeing to Ink's plan. 

"So the wedding will be next week," Drawing said holding a clipboard. "Why the fuck are you holding a clipboard if there's nothing on it?" Error asked looking over her shoulder, to see the clipboard. "I- Don't question the professionals!" She half yelled before storming off. Error watched has she left, Ink was right next to him with an annoyed look. "Hey..Uh you ok?" 

Ink looked up to see Error, "Huh? Oh, uhh yeah. I'm fine." Ink answered him with a tired voice. "You surely look and sound tired, why won't you go rest?" Error asked him. Ink just turned to the ground and left Error without answering.  "Why the fuck is everyone soo pissed today?' 

Ink went to his room and lay down on his bed facing the ceiling. He hadn't really gotten any sleep for the past days (3 to be exact). He still hadn't asked Error if he could help him and his friends to cross the boarder separating the realms. Meanwhile, with Error he had been walking around the palace just exploring. "Oh hey Error, what are you doing?" Asked Ink's father, "Ah, Nothing really," He said smiling. "You know I've been wondering, when you two get married you would need to live together. But i'm not sure where you two would live, the Light realm or the Dark realm. You should talk to Ink to see where both of you would want to live," And with that Mr. Comyet left Error. 'Seriously why the fuck is everyone ditching me?!' 

With Drawing, she had been helping out with the wedding plans. "Do you know what are Inks favorite flowers are?" Asked one of the planers to her. "OH, uhh last time I asked he said they were echo flowers." She answered, while looking at the flowers option. "Shouldn't he be here to decide?" Someone else asked, "Well he said he wasn't feeling well in the morning, so he gave me a list of things in case you ask." 

At the end of the day, "So how was it?" Ink asked without making eye contact. "It was fine, really easy, and how the fuck did you know what they would ask you?" Drawing asked him looking at the list he gave her earlier. "I may or may have not spend yesterday going through dad's stuff-" Drawing turned her glance up to see Ink, "Well then, that's certainly normal." She put her hands on her hips while she said that. 

"You know, now thinking of it. I don't think Ink told us who he's marring. We only know is that the person is from the Dark realm." Blue stated while putting his hand on his chin. Dream was sitting on the edge of his bed, 'he's right...' he thought. Blue chuckled, Dream turned his glance up to see him, "Sorry, it's just..imagine him marrying his total opposite." 

"You don't mean..."

"Yeah, the prince of destruction."