Chapter 9

"What are you doing??" Ink asked his sister, who had chocolate all over her mouth. "Ahh yes, you see uhh..I'm a sweet tooth what cha expect?!" Drawing said defensive and annoyed. Ink turned to Blue, "And you?" Blue slowly finished the chocolate he was eating. "The main dishes suck," He said while slowly grabbing a cake pop. 

"You guys seriously sneaked into the kitchen just to get all these goodies??" Error asked impressed. "Honestly I will admit, I didn't think you had it in you..." 

"Hey!! Of course I can sneak into places!! What do you take me for, a coward??" Blue defended himself. "Yes," Blue stayed quiet and put his head onto the table 'crying'. "There, there we all know your not a coward..." Drawing confronted. "Really Error? If that was your first thought of Blue, what was your first thought of Dream??" Ink asked mischievously. 

Error thought for a second, "Oh! That he's a cry baby, and I think he's kinda proving himself to that name," Error said looking away while taking a sip of water. "Oh no, you're right he is 100% cry baby.  He's soo immature..." Drawing said sighting. "IS it really appropriate to smack talk someone at a weeding they are attending??" Blue asked suddenly. 

"If the couple is present, I say why not!" Ink joked around. "But really enough about Dream, I think I had enough of his drama..." Drawing said in a tired tone. "Hate to say it, but she's right. I would really like to avoid drama tonight..." Error said with a soft smile. 

"So why are you guys in onzies??" Blue teased. "Oh you are going to love this story!!" Ink said exited. 

After a while of walking Dream decided to go and sit down for a few minutes. But he suddenly noticed his mother in front of him..."M-moth-mom??" Dream asked surprised. "Aww sweaty surprised to see me? Honestly darling, I've been looking everywhere for you!! So where is your servant??" His mother asked looking around.

"You mean Blue??" Dream asked bitterly. "Ahh yes him, shouldn't he be guarding you? I don't pay him to leave my son unguarded," Dream inhaled and exhaled, sometimes his mother could be a total brat, even he would admit that. 

"It's obviously his day off mom, he was also invited to the weeding as a GUEST." His mother let out a soft surprised gasp. "Really? How did a simple guard get invited??" She asked concerned. "He's Ink's friend...and mine too...honestly how could you not know this??" He asked looking down with a bit of water in his eyes. 

"Ohh sweetie, it's not my fault you're friend is a guard so I mistook him as a guard. Honestly you never tell me these things," 

"Actually I-"

"Anyways, I should really get going. I need to talk to King Creativity, we'll talk at home, maybe then you can introduce me to all your friends," She said walking away. Dream sighed, the tears he had been holding back finally coming out, he sat down on one of the couches around him. 

He tried to calm himself down, 'It's your friends weeding day...you should be happy for him...you shouldn't be acting like a brat...your friends are right you need to act more mature...' He kept thinking to himself. After a few minutes he got up and decided to get some water. 

'Ask the kings directly about the weeding, pretend your a friend of their sons,' Cross kept thinking to himself has he walked around the party. 'I'ts a simple plan, what could possibility go wrong?' he thought to himself.  He had been walking around over an hour, until he finally spotted the two kings hung over each other laughing. 

He walked towards them, "Excuse me your majesty's, I have a few questions about the weeding, mind if I ask?" He politely asked. "Why aren't you polite? Are you a news reporter or some sort??" Comyet asked him, "No actually I'm-" 

"I'll give you the answers you want!!" Crayon volunteered in a drunk tone. Cross turned to him, 'This will be easier than I thought...' 

"Ahh thank you King Destruction, my first question is why did the prince marry the other prince instead of the princess?" Comyet and Crayon looked at each other for a few seconds and one of them smiled and said, "WEll my son decided who to marry, after he'll spend the rest of his life with them so he picked the boy. We don't know why though," 

"I see..." Cross said writing that down, "Next and final question, why did you two arrange this wedding?" 

"To bring peace duh!! If the negativity and positivity kingdom just put their differences aside they could become the 'feelings kingdom' but they're too stubborn to do that," Comyet said in a drunk tone of voice. Cross wrote that down "Thank you for your time sirs," He said bowing down and then leaving. 

"Jezzz, done now I can finally head-" He cut himself when he saw a familiar face near him. 'That boy...' he thought to himself, he shook his head and decided just to get away as soon as possible. 

Dream decided to go and apologize to Drawing and Blue, since he did partly annoy them and caused them to feel uncomfortable around them. He spoted them sitting around a round table with a white sheet with rainbows at the very bottom, eating a bunch of goodies. He walked towards them but then noticed that they were laughing at Ink and Error who were wearing onzies while dancing some stupid dance. 

Dream laughed a bit, and walked closer. He tapped Drawing's and Blue's shoulder, "Can we talk?" he asked nervous. Drawing and Blue looked at each other, clearly unsure but then both nodded facing him. "Hey guys will be right back," Drawing told Ink and Error. 

Drawing, Blue and Dream walked a bit until they were a far distance from Ink and Error. "Hey look...I just...I just wanted to apologize for being so...bratty..lately and annoying you with a problem where I was ignoring your advice..." He finally said after a few awkward seconds of silence. 

Blue just looked away putting his hand behind his neck. Drawing closed her eyes while sighting and then opened them again. "It's..alright..and I'm sorry too for saying all those mean things about you..." she said. Blue looked at Dream again, " I guess I'm sorry too...you didn't deserve that..." 

"So were good?" Dream asked them, they both nodded, "Were good," they both said at the same time. 

"So do you think their working out their problems?" Ink asked impatient. "I think so..." Error said. "Hey Ink?" 

"yea?" 

"There's something odd about Dream, not about feelings or anything but like he's hiding something...bad..." 

"What are you talking about??" Ink asked really confused. 

"I don't know...somethings just..off..it's hard to explain," Error explained to him. Ink stayed quiet, he had been noticing that there was something odd about Dream for some time. At that moment Dream, Blue and Drawing had came back from their talk. 

Drawing seemed a lot more happier, Blue looked a bit uncomfortable, And Dream seemed nervous and anxious. "Hey guys, so I'been thinking...do arrange marriages have honey moons??" She said teasing them. Error blushed at that thought, Ink let out a tint of blush. 

"I don't Drawing, I thought you knew everything about weddings?" Ink said brushing away the butterflies that suddenly came in his stomach....