Chapter 1

Eight years later~ (Inks-17, Errors-18). Ink had been visiting Error daily, he hadn't even dared to tell anyone except his sister...Drawing (Ink!Frisk). "So you visiting your boyfriend again?" Drawing asked him. "Oh please, don't be ridiculous, he's just my best friend," Ink told her. "And besides, you know I can't feel love," 

If you were from the creation kingdom, you would be born with a blank soul. Pretty much, you would be emotionless, except you could develop each emotion. But you have a time limit, if you fail to feel any emotion like, happiness, anger, or even sadness before the age of 18, you would need to take viles of the emotion you don't have. Ink didn't have love or more precisely romantic love. 

"I know I know, at this point maybe you're just aromantic," Ink sighted, he knew he couldn't be aro, since he did want a relationship but he couldn't feel love for some reason. Ink sat down for a moment and looked up, he exhaled and got up. "Whatever, see ya" He jumped through the ink and left Drawing. "There he goes," She said smiling and kicking her legs back and forth. 

"What took you soo long?" Error asked Ink when he arrived. "Nothing, just thinking about my last emotion that's all" Ink told Error smiling nervously. "Speaking of that emotion, you still haven't told me which emotion it is, maybe I could help," Error told Ink while leaning in closer to Ink's face. 

"NO!" Error jumped at that reply. He chuckled nervously, "Ok,Ok if you say so" Error said backing away from Ink's face. A few hours later, "I have to go now," Ink said standing up, "Welp see ya" Error told him. 

'Oh God, I hope I'm not late" Ink said, while he was rushing and changing his clothes. "Don't worry you still have like half an hour-"    "I'm supposed to be there now!!" Ink yelled at Drawing panicking. "Jezz, calm down I'm sure Dream won't mind if you're a bit late" Drawing said rolling her eyes at Ink. "See ya later" Ink yelled running out the door. 

At the Positivity Kingdom, (such a weird name when u say it out loud) "So hehehe, uhH why am I here?" Ink asked Dream nervously. Dream sighted, my mom wanted to talk to you in person for some reason, sorry for the trouble" They both walked inside the castle, "Oh why hello Ink, I'm glad you could come"  Ink chuckled, "Hello Queen Joku, why did you call me?" 

"Well, I'm glad you asked sweetie, you see I think you and Dream would make a cute-"

"No."

"I'm sorry?"

"I said no, Miss, I see where this is going and no, my answer is no." Ink told her. The queen exhaled, "If you say so. You can leave" She said in a harsh tone. Ink and Dream left the room and were now in the hallway. "I am soo sorry about her" Dream told Ink, he again to apologize to Ink many times. 'Where's Blue when you need him' Ink thought.

"Hey I'm here for my-" Blue had walked into a scene of Dream hugging Inks legs sobbing, while Ink just seemed annoyed. "Well, I regret coming in early-"