Chapter 8

"Well...that went great..didn't it?" Drawing said when Dream was fully out of her sight. She sighed and looked to the left, this was definitely not how she imagined the weeding. "Gezz, I really want to go find and apologize to him but..I just can't help but feel like..." Blue stopped.

"He deserved hearing that? Don't get me wrong Dream's a great person but...it..just gets tiring when he...gets like that..." Drawing said with a worry expression. She could't help but think all those times Dream would always use his friends to talk about his own problems and never asked how they felt about it, they were more pets who he would complain to and not bother to listen to their advice. 

A few years ago, when Drawing was 11, Ink, Dream and Blue 12, Dream had gotten a crush on one of the royal guards..well more like what Blue was back then, someone training to be on the royal guard. The only problem was his crush was straight. 

"I can't believe he's straight! I mean like common! Just my rotten luck," Dream would complain daily to Blue. This would go on for a few months, until Dream had gotten an idea. A terrible idea. On his visit to the Creativity Kingdom, he had planned to talk to Ink's younger sister.  "Hey your sister knows sorcery right??" He eagerly asked Ink. "Ummm..yeah all the girls are required to at least know the basics..." Dreams smile grew larger. 

"Can I talk to her!? I need a favor!!" He spat out. Ink looked at him worried.."I- I don't know if it has something to do with magic, it's a big no no, she can't use magic for personal reasons until shes 15...she could get-" 

"Yeah, yeah," Dream cut him off, "It doesn't have to do with magic, just...wanted to ask her something..about magic..that's all," He lied. 

"Hey can you changed someones sexuality??" Dream asked Drawing when Ink left them alone. "WhAt!? W-Why??" She asked nervously. "I just want to know if there's a spell for that...I kinda need it..."  Drawing looked at Dream with fear in her eyes, she was scared. "T-There is a spell..but it's forbidden...The spell is in the dark magic chapter...no ones allowed to read that chapter!!"

"Really no one??" He asked her looking straight into her eyes. "W-W-Well..unless your from the Destruction Kingdom...but boys do magic there!! Not girls!!" She burst out. Dream sighed, 'Well so much for that plan...' He mumbled something in frustration. "I-If you don't mind me asking...why do you need the spell??" Drawing asked him quietly. 

"Well..there's this guy I like but he only likes girls..." Drawing gasped in surprise. "You have a crush!! If you want I can help you get over him!! I read a whole-" 

"No thanks." 

"What?" She asked confused, "I'm not interested in getting over him..I don't feel like it. Anyways i'm off to play with Ink bye." 

"Hey? Hey? Earth to Drawing?? DRAWING!" Blue yelled while waving his hand in front of her. She quickly blinked her eyes. "Are you ok??" Blue asked her, "Yeah, yeah just dozed off for a second..." No matter how hard she tried she could never forget Dream's expressions when she was young whenever she tried to help him... 

"Hey Blue, let's go get something to eat, I'm starving!" She told him pointing to the tables filled with food. Blue looked behind her and realized the table that was once filled with goodies was empty. "Did you finish all these goodies??" He asked her confused and surprised. Drawing laughed, and shook her head. "No..thought I wish I did..."  She chuckled softly. 

"Should we wear something formal or naw?" Ink asked Error while going threw his closet. "I don't know, he didn't specify..so maybe anything?" Error asked smirking while he sat down. "Ugh, " Ink turned around to face Error, "Soo what would you want to wear??" He asked. "MMmh, I don't know clothes that aren't wet?" Error suggested sarcastically. "Of course with clothes dipship, I meant what type of clothes," 

"I was being sarcastic," 

"I knew that , so was I,"

.    .   .

Ink and Error just looked at Ink's closet. "How about matching dumb t-shirts?" Error asked. "You're lowkey acting drunk," Ink joked. "I may or may have not, took one shot." 

"WHAT?!"  Ink grabbed a pillow and threw it to Error. "You light headed bitch," 

Dream began to walk around the party, clearing his thoughts and thinking of all his actions. 'Maybe their right...I can bee a bit...annoying when it comes to love I guess' he thought. Has he was walking he was facing down, but he soon bumped into someone. 

(Half of the next scene, actually 99% of this idea was from @Inky-the-artist so tysm for suggestion it) 

"Oh! Sorry didn't see ya there.." The figure said, Dream looked up and saw man wearing a mask covering his whole face. Throw the eye holes you could see one of his eyes were black and the other red. The mask he wore was white and black. His hair was snow white with red strikes. He wore a white and gold tuxedo. Dream blushed a bit from embarrassment "I'ts ok, it was my fault anyway.." He walked away from the man. The guy turned around and saw as Dream walked away fast. 

He sighed, 'Come on, Cross...don't get distracted...just focus on your mission.' And started walking. 

.    .    .

"Hey Blue, have you seen Error and Ink?" Drawing asked while they both sat at one of table. Blue looked up from his plate (since he was stuffing his mouth with macaroons) "Uhh..wait now that you say it I actually haven't seen any of them since you sent them to hang out together," He told her and continued eating macaroons. "These are soo good I just can't stop eating them!!" 

"Really, let me try," Drawing grabbed some of the macaroons from Blue and also started stuffing her face with them. "I feel like tomorrow i'm going to regret this decision but right now I could care less," She said as she ate more of them. "Same here," Blue smiled at her. Drawing smiled back showing a tint of blush. 

"Did you really make us wear pajamas??" Error asked has he and Ink walked around the party. Error was wearing a cow onesie and Ink a cat onesie. Ink did a cat smile at Error, "Of course! This is our weeding party and knowing my father friends it would probably last all night, so it's better to wear these," They continued to walk for a few more minutes until they finally stopped Drawing and Blue stuffing their mouths with chocolates.